TM 5402 M2 keeps disconnecting cccam from standby mode

lata

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can anyone can help me to resolve this issue please as I put this box on standby overnight it disconnect the cccam in the morning and will have to reboot the internet and the box and leave it for few hrs and it connect again.
Thanks in advance.:BLOBBY:: multi :

The only way to stop this is to leave the box switched on 24/7 as soon as you turn to standby the box disconnects the Lan

So does this mean you have to be connected to the internet all the time? Does the box not connect to the server each time it is switched on? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am thinking of buying a TM 5402HD to replace one of the Openboxes that I have, however, I do not want it switched on all the time as I can only log-in to my payserver with one receiver at a time and I have another box upstairs to watch TV in the bedroom.

Any help guys?

The Box Autoconnects everytime you switch it on, Unless you manually switch it off in the 8281 section

So does this mean you have to be connected to the internet all the time? Does the box not connect to the server each time it is switched on?
Any help guys?

when you put the box in standby it should disconnect the lan then re-establish it when you switch it on again.... get yourself 2 seperate connections so you have 2 independant recievers with their own service. regards mdt

when you put the box in standby it should disconnect the lan then re-establish it when you switch it on again.... get yourself 2 seperate connections so you have 2 independant recievers with their own service. regards mdt

Then I would have to pay twice! I only pay for one connection but I can use it on either box (but not at the same time), that suits me fine, what concerned me was the OP said that it took a couple of hours to connect to the Internet? Or I am I just misreading his post?

Then I would have to pay twice!

and!! i know times are difficult but for the price of them i know what i would do and there wont be any chance of double logins and your ip addy getting banned of your providers system. this is irrelevent anyway as the tm5402hd should disconnect the lan when in standby which some boxs dont do,regards mdt

and!! i know times are difficult but for the price of them i know what i would do and there wont be any chance of double logins and your ip addy getting banned of your providers system. this is irrelevent anyway as the tm5402hd should disconnect the lan when in standby which some boxs dont do,regards mdt

Well the thing is I have a Sly HD Full package sub as well so it all adds up.

As long as the TM5402HD disconnects on standby then that's fine.

Thanks for your help.

Back