OpenPli 4.0 of 6th mai 2016 By MastaG and my vuplus solo2 sunray

magischevogel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I flashed my vu+ solo2 sunray with openpli 4.0 for genuine boxes, fortunately my box still alive till now and work like a charme.
The 1st time when i start the box the enigma 2 keep playing the small animation in the top left side of my tv screen. This is due to the original image with the original drivers, so i decided to replace them with those patched by ramiMaher. After multiple tries i manage to put the enigma2 in sleeping mode and replace the genuine drivers with patched one and issue init 6 to reboot the whole system. After that i decided to write a script to automate this process then build it in ipk format.
By the way if there is no lan cable and no dish cable plugged in my sunray solo2 no problem occur and every thing works fine i.e no animation that paly forever.
If someone want to play arround follow the following steps :
1.Download the OpenPLi 4.0 of 06/05/2016 by mastaG.
2.Put the flash files into a usb disk
3.Remove the LAN and dish cables
4.Flash the sunray, remove the usb disk then reboot the stb
5.Put the ipk into the usb disk, then connect the usb disk to the stb
6.Install the ipk from the open pli gui, when done the system will restart and the drivers will be replaced and protected against the upgrade process (upgrade can be done only manually by removing the opkg hold, see the script in the ipk)
7.Now you can connect your LAN, and dish cables and enjoy the fast iptv image never seen till now.
I want to thank mastaG for his nice work, also for ramiMaher for the latest patched drivers of dec 2015.
Good luckView attachment enigma2-plugin-system-magische-vogel.solo2genuinetosolo2clone.openpli4.oe2.0_20160529034125_all.ipk

Back