TM 5402 M1 help

koviy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,
I have installed latest patch on my M1 model yesterday "test patch released in July" however i have downloaded and intsalled patch for M2 model which means my box won't start now and getting stucked during booting without picture on TV. The question is, if there is any way how to save this box or I killed it for good?

Thank you for responses.
Koviy

I have never known a 5402 to accept the wrong patch, was it definitely working 100% before you did this?

Yes, it was definitely working. It's being used every day. At least it was! I was also under impression that it won't take wrong software however it did but didn't boot back after reboot post install.

There is a facility to load s/w via the USB port. It's a while since I last did it but IIRC you press & hold the power button while powering up the mains. This brings up 2 or 3 options on the TV screen, one of which is load s/w via USB. Probably best to load stock TM software to get it going again before applying your patch.

Yes this worked well! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm back up and running. Thanks for your help.

Hi Manic01,
I'm not sure what happened there either but I can definitely say that test pach for M2 has loaded and installed then box failed to boot upon restart. I have used above technique recommended by trevortron and loaded patch 142p from July 2014 which I believe is the latest one for M1 models apart from test patch released in July this year and box is working again.
I was able to unlock quite a few channels Digiturk on Eutel 7East "mainly kids channels" until few days ago which are encrypted now so I though that with latest softcam keys I'll be able to unlock them again. Any idea if this will get cleared any time soon? Cheers

Back