tm-500 super

sph232

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im new to this so excuse my ignorance i'm looking for some help with my tm-500 super box it no longer works some channels so im looking to sort it out i can connect to box by using ip address but cant seem to do anything with it could i connect to it using a standard pc connect(rs232c) port on the back of box so i can download and install the things i need for it to work again thanks in advance

When you say it no longer works what do you mean exactly? Do BBC work but sports, movies etc don't?

yeah thats right can get intouch with installer anymore

hi can anyone direct me on what i need to get my box running again ccam c and n lines ect it has them on of previous but do i need to replace them

I guess you paid someone to fit your box and give you all sky channels for free/one off fee. this guy has now fecked off or you don't want to pay him.
Your box is pretty much a free to air box now, there are some channels open on other sats using keys but not on 28e.
There isn't much hope for you unless you find someone that is giving a free line to their server or you pay someone else for your the service.
We don't recommend payservers on this forum so google is your friend.

im not after any free services i payed for the service i had but the service i got was unreliable i was just after some advice on what i would need to get up and running so i dont have to rely on a third party i was just after a little help mate

You still have not said what the problem you are trying to solve is.

I suggest you backup your config files first before going further.

My advice, use Google, look up card-sharing and read about it. don't post after 25 minutes looking for an update, we don't live on here all the time (just seems like it.)
When you have researched it an if you find anything that you don't understand then come back and ask questions.

hi i bought the box about year and half ago from local digi installer full subscription to all channels for 12 months it was keep on going off sometimes after few months other times few weeks i had to keep on getting intouch with him to come sort it out in the end he wouldnt answer phone or emails so i gave up and put it away now im hoping to get it up and running with all the channels again ie sports movies ect as it was before it is running ur i can access the mini web interface but get stuck after that as im new to all this i have done a bit research but not sure what i should be putting onto it im willing to pay for the services just dont want to waste money till i know what to do so any help would be great

Back