Tit2 erasing TRAPPING problem

joey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have a Tit2 card and an Infinity USB Phoenix programmer on USB and COM1. I have the latest Infinity software.

I have an RS232 lead onto COM1. I load the Infinity software, and put it into Phoenix mode. I then insert the card and load "Titanium 1 & 2 Card Progger V2.0.0".

When I hit detect it tells me that the ATR is invalid. So I tell it to erase the card.

It then says TRAPPING... and sits there for as long as I let it (hours). The blue LED on the programmer flashes as though there is a data transfer.

The Infinity software is set to use Phoenix and not SmartCat or whatever the other option was.

I have read that faster CPUs have more of a problem. I tried it on an X2 6000 an it didn't work. I then tried it on an XP machine with an XP2100 CPU and no love. I set the CPU to run at XP1500 and still no love.

Could anybody give me a hand please?! I can see the occasional program mentioned on this forum such as titaniumload_1[1].2 that I could have a go with but I cannot access anything since I am a n00b here! (A flipping annoying restriction, that!).

Cheers guys =)
J

(By the way - the card already had data on it but I am trying to reprogram it now that the encryption has changed for V***in!).

what phoenix mode do you put it in?
Titanium 1 & 2 Card Progger V2.0.0 is fine for what you are doing!
have you got the card properly inserted?

Its strange that it stays on trapping for that long , when ive had problems like that in the past, i make sure i aint got other shite running, clean the card, and final resort re-boot the PC

Thanks for the swift reply. In reality however it was far easier...
It helps to put the card chip-side down in the reader!

(damnit!)

lol thought you may have done that, which is why i said make sure you have the card inserted correctly....anyway your not the first person to do that ;)

Back