Tit1 fix still not working

• Thread starter Deleted member 8901
  • Start date
Yes m8 its does come on, just not the same as before. I will muck about with a few more images mate thanks very much for all your help.

no problem glad to help out . if you do find another image that works better please let me know

:Cheers:

Working Great

Thanks for all the help Its working great.......!!:Cheers:

cant seem to get it working , get a box on screen saying something about smartcard registration failure

I had the same problem as draindet now using this image it updates the keys ok, but i cannot get into payperview now, when i put my funcard in i can order a movie ok no problem.
Will this mean i will have to alter the image to recieve paypperview, if so where and what must i alter, any feedback is always welcome
cheers

got it working using the image posted earlier in this forum , but wen go to the on demand it says not available ,

@ooooz , how you get the ppv on fun , as i have tried various ways of proggin the card ,but cant get them .

Don't know whether this will help you wthl your PPV but I have a very similar problem when ordering PPV.
I notice in the diag mode the IPPV was showing error(same page as rom 10 rev16)
When I ordered a event it brought up the film for a few seconds then a window saying about "turn off your setbox."
From memory this is what I did at this window"turn off box" I pulled the card out press ok to clear window put card back in turn to channel 101/bbc1 waited for the channel to come up then turn back to channel 0 a little window at the bottom right said "please wait" and then either went straight into the film or entered the pin number then into the film.
The film has been running now for 45 mins

am just getting a info screen coming up saying not available at present , try again l8r if this problem prsists call customer services , all other channels working fine just the ppv playing up

To Dave c
my funcard can recieve all payperview no problems, i am using nec-rev-2015
to make my file up, i think you can still download it from this site, if not i can email it to you.
As for the tit 1 i have the file updating the keys no problem but i am getting the same message as your self when i try to order a payperview movie, so at the moment when i want to watch a movie i am sticking my funcard in.
it would be nice to fix this problem though

I have tried loads of images now lads and none of them give me PPV after you have entered the pin you just get and error message saying we were unable to complete your purchase at this time error 1002 or something like that anyway.
There must be an image out there that will work with PPV it always did before this attack by the CC's w..kers anyone would think thay owned the programs Lol................

Tit1 Wont Au on t/w

Hi all Reprogrammed my tit 1 about 5 times no problem with the new au fix (i left crypt key out) but i cant get card to auto update if i enter the latest key0 key1 it works fine (i recieve all channels no problem) but if i enter all zeros for keys in nagraedit i wont work so i assume the card aint upadating!!!?? Any ides????? im in t/w area cr4 firmware

Back