Tit 2 Help

Dave Mckenzie

Inactive User
Reaction score
When trying to read / write a tit 2 card with the tit 1 and 2 programmer i get this.....

ATR : No ATR !
unsupported Titanium OS found.

any ideas?

when i read it in nagra i get everything........or does any1 know another way i can change to the new au without using the tit 2 programmer.....cheers

Dave

you will have to erase the card in tit programmer first (it can take quite a while to trap the card) if you have a dynamite the erase option should work faster

i pressed the erase button on the program and it was having non of it, its been 'erasing' for the past 2 hours now lol. still nothing.

r u using tit 2 config settings in cas ? i.e . the tit 2 card picture when u open cas studio
i pressed the erase button on the program and it was having non of it, its been 'erasing' for the past 2 hours now lol. still nothing.

lost me completely on that mate, would u explain a bit more n ill give it a try

when u open cas studio goto smartcard and u will c a pic of a tit 2 card click it and it will open tit 2 programmer then click erase then load files and write to card also does it have the l8tst au files already on it if so just write an image using nagra and dont bother erasing card , if not then u will have to programe card as above
lost me completely on that mate, would u explain a bit more n ill give it a try

its has the old au on it mate, thats the mission i have infront of me, loll, to get the ruddy thing working. cas studio? will that be in the download section?

r u using a dynamyte programmer ? cas is 4 the dynamyte , i thought that was what u were using
its has the old au on it mate, thats the mission i have infront of me, loll, to get the ruddy thing working. cas studio? will that be in the download section?

ive downloaded it and nahh its a shitty apollo thingy, im gona get a good programmer next week when i get paid. i think ill just wait till then, cos i recon, this programmer i got is a pile of """" lol.

ok ok smart arses, i was looking for the cheap way out n it bit me on me arse, lol.

Back