Tiger 08 Tpc Boston

fantastic score john no wonder you posted it so early had a try today but was nowhere near that score will have another couple of goes to see if i can improve
even with benj 6 shots you are still in front

Posting these just now because I'm night shift tomorrow and won't make it on to post.

Got this on my first go with Johns character (without the pink!!), didn't get a better score the next few times I played, best I got was -13.

heres my scores guys , 59 and with my handicap off of 13 is 46

screen3-3.jpg

screen2-5.jpg

screen5-1.jpg

going to be tight this week.i never seen nearest the pin on the 16th.
i will edit my post later and put video in.

another good score baaheek considering u anit been playing that long , well done mate , i just miss easy shots , so i get pissed off with it any we are tied on 46 and benj also , its up to the rest to beat us mate

Thanks Biffo,

I have had the advantage of playing this on PC for years so I just had to adapt and not learn from scratch if you know what I mean :)

Well done to you too.

There's still a couple of scorecards to come in so with a bit of luck we wont be sharing the unwanted Dick Faldo trophy.....lol

cheers baaheed also mate , no wonder ur quite good , yea Kryton and a few more havent posted so , we might miss out on the dick faldo trophey
lol

ps where super moto al he must have seen our score guys and crapped himself PMSL!

Last edited:
not a chance biffo been trying to beat johns score but as soon as he posted it i new i was on to a loser

will post my score in the next few mins

yea thats 4 tied now all with 46 , looks like kryton will have to go some to stop retaining the dick faldo trophey
lol

kryton you need a 57 if you don't want to retain the dick faldo trophy
the pressure's on m8

Back