Tiger 08 Tpc Boston

supermoto al

Inactive User
Reaction score
As normal post your scores between Thursday and Saturday afternoon
nearest the pin challenge is hole 16
have worked out a handicap system which will help make things a bit easier for those struggling, will post it soon

Last edited:
How does this handicap thing work?

my mrs always says im handicapped : shocked2

as you have guest im a golfing noob :handball:

will take average score of each player and the amount of shots that you are off the leaders average will be the number of shots that you subtract from your total score

so in your case kryton you have only submited one score so your average will be 64
johns average is 52.25 say 53 so the number of shots you take off your score would be 11

if any one has any (sensable) suggestions feel free to comment

as this will be the first week trying this it might bring out a suprise winner but handicaps may be altered on a weekly basis to even things out

will take average score of each player and the amount of shots that you are off the leaders average will be the number of shots that you subtract from your total score

so in your case kryton you have only submited one score so your average will be 64
johns average is 52.25 say 53 so the number of shots you take off your score would be 11

if any one has any (sensable) suggestions feel free to comment

as this will be the first week trying this it might bring out a suprise winner but handicaps may be altered on a weekly basis to even things out

so does that mean i get a shot off u AL
or since ive got the cold i need alot more (not well)boo hoo

ANOTHER HANDICAP would be for us scots to take on the english blindfolded
roflmao.gif

Last edited:
think you'll find we are tied with an average of 52.25

so no chance of a head start for you

with the lead these guys are gettig i think we might be in trouble

Last edited:
well i dont mind having a handicap , as we need to knock u scoties out of 1 and 2 postions , lol

ok guys these are worked out by averaging your total submitted scores

biffo......................13
madlooney.............13
kryton....................11
mcgirt....................10
baaheaduk..............7
benj.......................6
jth.........................0
s/m al....................0
any new player will need to play off scratch
subtract these scores off your total for the round and you get your handicaped score

-10 is good for me, plus i'm going to use the non-pink character from john this time, fingers crossed for a 3rd place.

u mean a cold , any excuse john to get more practice on the golf course , all i can say lads he must be gettin rattled , we cant let the scots run a way with this , ps im 13 so wat does it mean i start @ 13 under

Last edited:
u mean a cold , any excuse john to get more practice on the golf course , all i can say lads he must be gettin rattled , we cant let the scots run a way with this , ps im 13 so wat does it mean i start @ 13 under

boy u mancs are clever .yes and thats at the start of play .take 13 off ur total score,
i forgot ur english get someone to do the counting part for u,pmsl

1.jpg
was a bit scared to post this score as my handicap will be cut more lol

2.jpg

3.jpg

16th.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody hell John - do you actually do any work then lol!!

Here's my effort - not very good this week:

Back