Three PAYG Mobile Internet for FREE!! on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure it can be done though just dont know how, lol?

got this working just now after loads of hassle trying to unlock my tmobile dongle, anyways got it sorted and im posting this with the dongle connection, but i have a couple of problems, im on win 7 and my connection is saying i have no connection, dusnt really matter just wondered weather it should be that way.

and i also tried downloading files with this and it didnt work, i have not changed any firewall settings or anything, do i need to do this to allow incoming connections or something, im using avg 9 free if any1 can give me instructions. or is it not possible to download with these!

thanks to the poster though it works a treat for just browsing!

got this working just now after loads of hassle trying to unlock my tmobile dongle, anyways got it sorted and im posting this with the dongle connection, but i have a couple of problems, im on win 7 and my connection is saying i have no connection, dusnt really matter just wondered weather it should be that way.

and i also tried downloading files with this and it didnt work, i have not changed any firewall settings or anything, do i need to do this to allow incoming connections or something, im using avg 9 free if any1 can give me instructions. or is it not possible to download with these!

thanks to the poster though it works a treat for just browsing!

is the no connection notice for any other network adapter ie wireless you've turned off? im running win7 & avg and i've just checked and downloading was ok, and i've not changed any settings

is the no connection notice for any other network adapter ie wireless you've turned off? im running win7 & avg and i've just checked and downloading was ok, and i've not changed any settings
its registering that theres a connection it just has the little yellow warning triangle on it, but its still connecting, as for downloading i mean like nzb's and torrents.

Thanks for this post, just got around to using it and it works like a charm, thanks again.

ok guys got this working, great to surf internet etc, now i have one small problem that somebody might be able to answer i have a slingbox which is a device that streams your satellite/cable box across the net if you didnt know, now i try to connect to slingbox via the dongle and it simple wont have it says to check router and firewall, which of course i have and i can connect to slingbox via 02 mobile, picture is crap due to speed but at least i know it works......any suggestions?

any help appreciated

Hi folks I bought a guide on eBay to do this and then found this forum with it for free great!!!! I have a couple of questions tho I'm running it on Win 7 with Kaspersky internet security 2010 and have got proxifier v2.9 not v2.8 as in the download, as proxifiers site states that v2.8 does support win 7.
Then using Proxifier (attached) in options, best to tick autostart if only dongle u be using (Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy) add a proxy with following details

IP: 217.64.228.209
Port: 80
Proxy Type: HTTPS
Appear as Internet Explorer to be checked (this stops every site thinking your using a mobile phone)

1. Proxifier doesn't show any traffic or applications through it when I run Internet explorer.
2.When I connect to Ebay.co.uk or my yahoo webmail I get directed to their mobile sites i.e. mobile.ebay.co.uk as if I am connecting through a mobile phone
Is this normal or do I have to change some settings in either mobile partner or proxifier.
Cheers

Hi folks I bought a guide on eBay to do this and then found this forum with it for free great!!!! I have a couple of questions tho I'm running it on Win 7 with Kaspersky internet security 2010 and have got proxifier v2.9 not v2.8 as in the download, as proxifiers site states that v2.8 does support win 7.

1. Proxifier doesn't show any traffic or applications through it when I run Internet explorer.
2.When I connect to Ebay.co.uk or my yahoo webmail I get directed to their mobile sites i.e. mobile.ebay.co.uk as if I am connecting through a mobile phone
Is this normal or do I have to change some settings in either mobile partner or proxifier.
Cheers

i'm using win7 and the proxifier in this download (which says 2.7 by the way) and i can access everything, in the proxy settings did you tick the internet explorer6 box?

cheers seanicca
yes i have ticked the internet explorer box. so I understand from what you said you run the proxifier in the download in win 7 with no problems and if you visit say ebay.co.uk you go to the normal website not the mobile site.
I've just downloaded the file again and it does say v2.8 but maybe it installs v2.7 and its just a typo error in the file name but I'll try it and see if I have better results with it thanks.
I only updated to v2.9 because I had some other problems connecting initially and when checking the proxifier site the only version listed that supported win 7 was 2.9 and thought that maybe what was causing my problems.
Thanks for your help

now installed the earlier version of proxifier not sure what version it is program says 2.8 kaspersky internet security says 2.7. Still have the same problem, when I go to eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace I get transfered to the ebay mobile page as if I'm using a mobile phone and proxifier does not show any traffic or applications through it. Yes I do have the 2appear as internet explorer62 box ticked, any ideas anyone?? are there any issues with kaspersky 2010 and proxifier do I need to configure something in kaspersky to enable proxifier to work

hi there just joined the site, and have beent trying to get my three dongle connected, but with no luck the software on the dongle is 3connect, once i change the settings it shows up no network on 3 connect, i have run the proxy checker and the first test gets a pass can connect to it but cant pass through it can anyone help
cheers

Works just fine with 3connect software

When I tried to alter the 3connect software it just reset itself to the default and connected to the 3 page which stated I was out of credit but was fine with the mobile partner software.
Do you or anyone know why proxifier won't work in Win7 with Kaspersky internet security 2010. I've installed the software on an old laptop with xp and no security products on and proxifier runs fine but on my new machine with win7 and kis 2010 proxifier doesn't run

When I tried to alter the 3connect software it just reset itself to the default and connected to the 3 page which stated I was out of credit but was fine with the mobile partner software.
Do you or anyone know why proxifier won't work in Win7 with Kaspersky internet security 2010. I've installed the software on an old laptop with xp and no security products on and proxifier runs fine but on my new machine with win7 and kis 2010 proxifier doesn't run
can you not just make an exception in your firewall to allow incoming and outgoing connections through proxifier!

not really sure as i dont use kasperski but ya should be able to?

Last edited:
OK Problem partially resolved!!
First off I forgot to mention I am running Win7 64bit having never run 64 bit before I was unaware of having 2 program files folders on c drive one marked program files as usual and the other marked program files (x86) this I assume is for 64 bit operating programs well when I install proxifier it defaults to installing to the (x86) folder and will not run. I tried this 3 times and every time it installed to that folder and wouldn't run. I then forced it to install to the normal program files folder and hey presto it now works and I can view all webs sites without being redirected to their mobille site, that is until I run Kaspersky internet security 2010 which immediateley stops proxifier working. I've now found this problem on Kaspersky's forum site with no known cure anyone have any ideas on how to force KIS 2010 to let proxifier work.

excellent this even got it streaming with my slingbox now, had to go into router settings and open up port 80

great find

does this work on the mobile phone? meaning can i get free internet on my phone, as i am currently with 3 (contract) i use msn and skype for free.

but if this works with phone then i can use iphone apps etc...

any ideas

thanks alot

hnj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back