Three PAYG Mobile Internet for FREE!! on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

flickster

Inactive User
Reaction score
K guys, this not my work ,but recieved my free "3 sim" today, had a look about the free msn, skype ect and came across this, as am typing, i using an old 3 dongle i had laying around,with my new sim i got today, havent even topped it up, u who got an unlocked one will also work.

Wasn't sure where to put this but this section will be as good as any other.

This has been sat on for a long time but now im releasing it to the world.

Any PAYG Three sim will work for this ( no credit )

First you need to add a new connection: (in ur dongle software,i using what installed with mine, or mobile partner)

Name: Anything you like my preference is Force10 for obvious reasons
APN: three.co.uk
User: guest
Pass: guest

This will get you a 10.x.x.x IP

In profiles you need to move the 3G connection to available and the new one you created to the prefered

Then using Proxifier (attached) in options, best to tick autostart if only dongle u be using (Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy) add a proxy with following details

IP: 217.64.228.209
Port: 80
Proxy Type: HTTPS
Appear as Internet Explorer to be checked (this stops every site thinking your using a mobile phone)

Thats all there is to it and its there is no usage limit, its completely UNLIMITED!!

Please note this does work as im posting using a dongle so none of that this doesn't work business

Thanks to hydrouk from WM

Last edited:
Won't last long once three get a hold of the proxy. (As in block the IP)

A t-mobile sim is only £10 from ebay and will last you 6 months. :)

Last edited:
Sorry about my spelling mistakes in the tut chaps... didn't have as much time as i needed to whip it up..
And thanks to hydro too...

Lol, This "hack" is so silly. 217.64.228.209 takes you to the three.co.uk website! (When connected to 3's network) haha.

I assume an angry employee set this up or some evil hacker. lol.

Lol, This "hack" is so silly. 217.64.228.209 takes you to the three.co.uk website! (When connected to 3's network) haha.

I understand what your saying..
Been working nigh on a year though..

Dont know where u getting that m8??? me and a few "others" got no problems there.

@ukbob...cheers m8

Dont know where u getting that m8??? me and a few "others" got no problems there.

@ukbob...cheers m8

If you run tracert on three.co.uk from your 3g connection (You need to be connected to the APN - won't work on GPRS OR EDGE)

You'll notice that three.co.uk comes back to the proxy IP.
Hm. strange concedience! ... not :p

Why the hell would there be an open proxy on the 3's network side anyway? There is no reason I can think of for it being there, unless to do this "hack" lol.

is this supposed to work with any pay as you go mobile dongle or does it have to be any in specific thanks

i can confirm this works i have tried and tested it and it is up and running fine with no glitches
excellent find

I am having problems setting this up, my anti virus can connect to the net, I can ping the bbc website, but pages will not work in any browser.

Any help greatfully recieved...lol

after several failed attempts trying to set this up and thinking it was bull i've done it :banana:

i found following the word document helped me get it going rather than the post instructions though.

cheers to the OP

K guys, this not my work ,but recieved my free "3 sim" today, had a look about the free msn, skype ect and came across this, as am typing, i using an old 3 dongle i had laying around,with my new sim i got today, havent even topped it up, u who got an unlocked one will also work.

Wasn't sure where to put this but this section will be as good as any other.

This has been sat on for a long time but now im releasing it to the world.

Any PAYG Three sim will work for this ( no credit )

First you need to add a new connection: (in ur dongle software,i using what installed with mine, or mobile partner)

Name: Anything you like my preference is Force10 for obvious reasons
APN: three.co.uk
User: guest
Pass: guest

This will get you a 10.x.x.x IP

In profiles you need to move the 3G connection to available and the new one you created to the prefered

Then using Proxifier (attached) in options, best to tick autostart if only dongle u be using (Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy) add a proxy with following details

IP: 217.64.228.209
Port: 80
Proxy Type: HTTPS
Appear as Internet Explorer to be checked (this stops every site thinking your using a mobile phone)

Thats all there is to it and its there is no usage limit, its completely UNLIMITED!!

Please note this does work as im posting using a dongle so none of that this doesn't work business

Thanks to hydrouk from WM

Cant thank you enough mate mother in laws iphone sim stopped working and this got her back online straight away

Nice one OP. Now I gotta find a cheap or free dongle and find a cheap or free 3 sim! lol

Sweet ! just got this running on my ZTE I got on here through an offer cheap :) running on an iPhone Sim :D
Can use laptop in car now with the car charger I got about a year ago

Posting this from it now :)

anyone got any easy ways of unlocking a t mobile huawei e220 so i can do this too ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back