Thor 0.8

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wondering why this satellite is not on the captains channel settings? At first i thought maybe it was included in the 1W Thor satellite?

The reason im asking was on Saturday the Rangers game was on Sport1(Rom) which was listed as being on 1W and 0.8W. It wasnt being shown on the 1W channel (but was on the 0.8W) and i couldnt find the 0.8W satellite.

It is m8 it comes under RCS Digital just above Amos 4w

The reason im asking was on Saturday the Rangers game was on Sport1(Rom) which was listed as being on 1W and 0.8W. It wasnt being shown on the 1W channel (but was on the 0.8W) and i couldnt find the 0.8W satellite.

I just scanned for it but Paul is right, it is included in Captain's already. I found it under RCS in the provider section.

Don't seem to have RCS Digital or Amos. Could this be as i have never updated my satellites.xml?

This is what i see when i look for it

DSCN0192.jpg

thanx for that pic m8, RCS is just called DigiTV on mine. However this only has 1W satellite.

I checked all channels on it on Sat and didnt have the Rangers game, i assumed 0.8W was different.

I must just be missing channels then.

Thanx for help!

thanx for that pic m8, RCS is just called DigiTV on mine. However this only has 1W satellite.

I checked all channels on it on Sat and didnt have the Rangers game, i assumed 0.8W was different.

I must just be missing channels then.

Thanx for help!

There just that close to each other you will pick it up at 1w, but glad you have it

I thought those sats came under 1.0W.

01.0W Thor2/3,I10-02 - Thor2/3 and Intelsat 10-02, two satellites at 1W.

In the satellites.xml file, they are both scanned at the same time.

In the Captains it's under the RCS package.

Or in the 'Digi TV 1W' bouquet. Channel is called 'Sport 1'.

I thought that too its just i know Paul-K had the Rangers game on sport1 and i "thought" i checked all channels and none of them were showing the Rangers game. Either im missing a channel or i completely missed checking the correct channel.

i only have one channel called sport1 and it wasnt showing on that on Saturday.

Back