This Years Donations

Yerr I'll be a donatin'

cheers guys for a super site ;)

Kinvig

ive just donated £5 then read the post right and added £7 do i need to add a further £4 to get a donated member logo if so pm me and i will.

what i meant i paid the £12 pound fee a few weeks ago approx 2weeks and still have not got a donated sign do i need to pay another £4 or the full £16.

aldo said:
what i meant i paid the £12 pound fee a few weeks ago approx 2weeks and still have not got a donated sign do i need to pay another £4 or the full £16.

please pm me your paypal details and i will look into it for your gif

Dude, I donated in november - £5 I think... Do you require more? Maybe I can manage abit more if you make me feel guilty enough. cant you add me to the donated list, I feel like a scum bag now...

yeah go on then... give me a bring in.

Keep up the good work!!!!

Downesy :Cheers:

Hi All,

Mickie Count Me In...... (Do You Take Green Shield Stamps Mickie) PMSL :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

Last edited:
donations

hello i would like to make a donation please let me know how
regards Davidhaylock

I donated £15 a week or so ago so start me from feb but the forum is worth a little more of my cash. Think how much i'd be saving if i actually got round to reducing my telepest sub! I'll bung another tenner into the pot too. shall i wait till you've completed your list to ease the admin or just donate?
:Cheers:

I did donate a couple of months back but yep, will give some more

Capdan

Back