This Years Donations

bit slow of the mark but just donated my £16 worth every penny...

bit late (had a bouncing baby boy to get used to!) but count me in!: party :

Glad to contribute.

Glad to contribute, I got paypal to work with a new bankcard don’t know what the prob was with the old one. Bill :Cheers:

Just renewed mine Micky thanks for such a great place to hang out m8 keep up the good work all those who help out thank you all.I know i have already donated m8 but hey its worth every pound and more.

done mine too

site has helped me alot...... its the least i could do.

confused

Can anyone tell me why I’m not on the members list, I was listed shortly after I donated but its disappeared, confused…bill :Cheers:

hey guys,

:mad: my name is not on the list either :-(

i paid my donation last november i'm going to re- donate some more then, is that ok??:)

dw worth every nickel and dime. :proud:

Last edited:
which list you talking aobut guys ?

i dont think the list on the page has been updated for quite someitme :( guys you got your spinny gif which shows you are donated guys :)

i will look into making a list as soon as i get the portal working as its not working with a part of the forums new chaching software

Regards
Mickie D

Cant download files

After paying £16 for access to the site a few days ago i now find that i cant download any files so im wondering what i payed for. I must say im feeling a bit ripped-off can anyone enlighted me to what the hell is going on. All i was after was a couple of dbox images and thought i was doing the decent thing by joining the site and donating money to help the site. I know quite a bit about dboxes and eurovoxes and thought i could share some info when i get time but i don't think i will bother if this is it (( zero downloads after 16 pounds )) please reply
Thanks bobstar

After paying £16 for access to the site a few days ago i now find that i cant download any files so im wondering what i payed for. I must say im feeling a bit ripped-off can anyone enlighted me to what the hell is going on. All i was after was a couple of dbox images and thought i was doing the decent thing by joining the site and donating money to help the site. I know quite a bit about dboxes and eurovoxes and thought i could share some info when i get time but i don't think i will bother if this is it (( zero downloads after 16 pounds )) please reply
Thanks bobstar
u picked a bad weekend m8 the site is being upgraded but the lads will sort it very soon m8

Thanks bobstar

first off thank you for te donation :)

all i can say is we upgraded and lost maybe 9 hours of forum time :(, if you did donate inbetween that time i am very sorry and can say it was an accident :(

if you used nochex then it does not automaticly update your profile like it sould which i will have fixed finally in te next few days :)

but please contact me with the paypal or nochex infomation (details of transaction) and i will promptly sort your issue out

[email protected]

I can confirm this too m8.

Same thing happened to me at the weekend and Rat sorted it within 10 mins or so.

Back