This is weird, but interesting!

ashbash

Inactive User
Reaction score
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it
:confused:

sowe cannx i undersandd it lol

good one @ashbash

I seen this last year someone showed me it at work, Its weird but class.

i tihnk all rpelys in tihs therad shloud all be tpyed tihs way to mkae it inrtetsing.

i read avery single word without a problem its a good test that.

inst it wrdie ttah peleop cna do shcu a tngih .

i read avery single word without a problem its a good test that.

inst it wrdie ttah peleop cna do shcu a tngih .

Yeah it is weird. i thought you can do it better if you keep the first and last letter of each word and mix up the ones in the middle.

Hi

No problems here either. I tried to make it interesting by trying to type all jumbled up but found that lot harder than reading it lol.

Thanks

One of these went around at work a few months back - we couldn't actually find anyone who couldn't read it. Which means the 55 out of 100 is a bogus stat or my workplace is a bit weird.... come to think of it, I know which I believe :)

Back