Spelling Don't Matter one Iota

i cant read for sh*t but i read that quite good. :banana::banana:

"uk-wales"

Last edited by a moderator:
its all about the punctuation and capital letters for me i dont care how things are spelled i just need to know when people end a sentence or start a new paragraph or something it can be very difficult to read when its not used properly i didnt get a very good grade in english but that just proved to me the worthlessness of exams because im better at english that people who had better grades but there are some really bad situations where no one can make head nor tail of what is being written because the authors must have been too busy messing around in class or being distracted by members of the opposite sex because the teachers cant do anything to the pupils to make them take note or behave because of their human rights or some other nonsense which is banded about these days society is turning into crap and no one can do anything about it bcause little johnny is so precious and special that how dare you speak to me like that who do you think you are and all that

typing this has been very difficult not putting in commas or full stops made it really difficult and hurt my brain :)

its all about the punctuation and capital letters for me i dont care how things are spelled i just need to know when people end a sentence or start a new paragraph or something it can be very difficult to read when its not used properly i didnt get a very good grade in english but that just proved to me the worthlessness of exams because im better at english that people who had better grades but there are some really bad situations where no one can make head nor tail of what is being written because the authors must have been too busy messing around in class or being distracted by members of the opposite sex because the teachers cant do anything to the pupils to make them take note or behave because of their human rights or some other nonsense which is banded about these days society is turning into crap and no one can do anything about it bcause little johnny is so precious and special that how dare you speak to me like that who do you think you are and all that

typing this has been very difficult not putting in commas or full stops made it really difficult and hurt my brain :)

Not as sore as trying to read it.

peeps who complain about grammar and spelling are just fooking snobs. :proud:

:Cheers:

I'm fucking rubbish at punctuation.

If Firemouth and I got together we could probably end up with enough commas to properly construct a decent sentence.

He just puts a comma when he gets out of breath by the looks of it :)

Reactions: K
I'm fucking rubbish at punctuation.

If Firemouth and I got together we could probably end up with enough commas to properly construct a decent sentence.

He just puts a comma when he gets out of breath by the looks of it :)

That my friend cracked me up.. Rep for you.

well, your post seems to prove the opposite to your premise. as nera points out, the words are not spelt wrong, the letters are just rearranged.

By the way that's nara, not nera enough said lol.

Not as sore as trying to read it.

peeps who complain about grammar and spelling are just fooking snobs. :proud:

:Cheers:

Snobs? People who boast about their wealth and the like are snobs ( I don't know why but Munkey springs to mind. I must have upset him in the past ) :banana:.

Not everyone has a dictionary for a brain (and that includes me!).

You see mispelt or wrongly puncuated posts in all forums.

At the end of the day, as long as you can understand what the poster's opinion/contribution is all about, who cares about their spelling or punctuation?

I've responded to posts numerous times, and when I'm typing away, inevitably mistakes, whether I think I've spelled it correctly or not, creep in.

As long as everyone gets the point of the post, WHO THE FCUK CARES???

As long as posters make an effort to present their posts as clearly as possible then I'm not too bothered about spelling and grammar.

Spacing helps to make typing more readable and it's always a good idea to read over a post first to make sure it says what you want it to.

As long as posters make an effort to present their posts as clearly as possible then I'm not too bothered about spelling and grammar.

Spacing helps to make typing more readable and it's always a good idea to read over a post first to make sure it says what you want it to.

I'd have said that if I wasn't drunk :) Making an effort makes all the difference.

It's all about readabilty. I make spelling mistakes and many grammatical mistakes but I do try to make things as they should be. It's very difficult if there is no puctuation. Spelling errors I ignore and do not comment on since I make many errors myself ( especially when drunk ).

Snobs? People who boast about their wealth and the like are snobs ( I don't know why but Munkey springs to mind. I must have upset him in the past ) :banana:.

Care to quote me?

Back