Things you see but dont know what they are ?

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Things you see but don't know what they are ?

I found out last week what small art is, don't laugh but ive only just got an ipod and by default i now know what its for, for years ive wondered why the flip anybody adds a 6K jpg file to their audio files on sharing sites, its so small you can hardly see it...

ive always deleted and raised my eyebrows and thought what a waste of internet space......

Just wondered if anybody else has seen things and for the life of them cant work out what they are for ?

I found out last week what small art is, don't laugh but ive only just got an ipod and by default i now know what its for, for years ive wondered why the flip anybody adds a 6K jpg file to their audio files on sharing sites, its so small you can hardly see it...

ive always deleted and raised my eyebrows and thought what a waste of internet space......

Just wondered if anybody else has seen things and for the life of them cant work out what they are for ?

Wifes got a fanny, but for the life of me............

they come up, on the screen when the song is playing. for id i'd guess. though they are also known to harbour malware too.

Wifes got a fanny, but for the life of me............

thats nasty, you do know you also have a right hand.....

indeed he does. if not, he would know what the fanny was for!

Yes, nipples on men are absolutely pointless!

Im sure it was the most useless thing on the human body ever, I believe to have read it sometime during the past few weeks.

Baffles me!

Im sure i read that nipples are formed before the sex is formed but i could be wrong lol

Im sure i read that nipples are formed before the sex is formed but i could be wrong lol

Update
I did read it lol

THE BODY BEAUTIFUL

Why do men have nipples?

Hilda Bird, Lagos, Portugal
All humans begin life in the womb as females. If no Y chromosome is present in the foetus, then the embryo will continue to develop as and be born as a female. If there is a Y chromosome present in the embryo, the male sex hormone testosterone restricts the full development of breasts to just nipples, the labia fuse to become the scrotum and clitoris develops fully to become a penis. If the Y chromosome prevails in producing a male, this is not done without a fight. Male babies are weaker as a result than female ones, occounting for the slightly higher death rate in male babies.

Back