### The_Don_v2 Feedback!! ###

great work had image on for 24hrs rock solid on nokia 2x.........cmon V3: whip : :drink: :grab:

problems scanning in belfast loaded the settings for belfast ntl tried brute force no luck still missing channels put in sportster ultra picked up every channel first time. is there a way to take a scan config from one image and add to another

you can use and ftp to download the services and bouquets from ultra and place on the don.
if you don't know that way try cute ftp - 30day trial
connect to box
go to
var/
tuxbox/
zapit/
download the service and bouquet xmls.
then reload the don
the ftp the serv and bouqut files back in

sorted

Hve put the DonV2 on & found my location,done a Bruteforce scan & didnt get that many channels,have ftp my services on to the image & it keeps sticking(freezing)so having to reboot the box every half hour,have a Nokia box.

Any ideas please as i'd like to use this image.

Have deleted my services before i did the scan.

And thank's for the new image....

just put image on and was wondering why cant i change the symbol rate and so on for fast scan then i saw set my location wicked idea! such a brilliant idea mate ! but got one prob i cant ftp my service files and bouqets across i put them into the zapit folder and then click reload channel list but still nothing any ideas on this?

its okay got it working! seems you cant overwrite it but you have to delete them first and then put them in ! bingo !

what a image !!

1 question i found zee music on the channel list which i did not think was avaliable for cable does this image somehow recieve sky channels to ?

jackrichard - set your location and your cam to mg.. once box reboots, reset the emu .. this sorted the same problem for me.

what is other bouquet for ? is that the same as neu sender and andre bouquets that we have seeen in pacino v2.1? the one which update itself ?

what is other bouquet for ? is that the same as neu sender and andre bouquets that we have seeen in pacino v2.1? the one which update itself ?

Andere is German for Others. Some say Others some say Andere...just depends on the image. The neu sender bouquet is the one that appears when the sections scanning finds a new channel.

Hi, took the modem out...pics still freezing and sticking....????

Been running this image for 3 days. Very impressive.

One thing I notice, I get blank screens but audio on some channels randomly.
Only a reboot fixes this.

Turning Sections Scan off seems more stable, but need more time to confirm.

Thx for the image.

/var/tuxbox/config/

I had a bit spare time so I corrected some of the wrong entrys in setmylocation
EDIT: Should all work now including seperation...
Maybe we should keep this on a location or update it here in this forum

Last edited:
hi just wondering is it me or does this image seem to pick up channels which are not currently avaliable on cable? my other bouquet is full of channels which never normally appear on cable but yeh u guessed it they dont work lol

deleted services & bouquets then added my own everything working fine

thanks to all for the replies

I have SAGEMx2

Hi all, Had commando 4 and very reluctant to upgrade as brilliant, however:

• Info Bar, great more like cable every time
  • So far as stable if not more (had to change to MGCAMD)
  • Had to delete myservices.xml and deleted bouquets.xml for scan to function correctly (and auto scan)
  • Setmylocation great

Just one query as can never get a handle on this in the bouquet service scan, options; erase all, create new, leave current, update, satellite-bouquet, what do each of these do?

For my particular situtation like a-z channel listing, with auto scan, then on reboot sort channels to a-z. I think this is create new?

/var/tuxbox/config/

I had a bit spare time so I corrected some of the wrong entrys in setmylocation
EDIT: Should all work now including seperation...
Maybe we should keep this on a location or update it here in this forum

Thanks pt-1 - I've had a couple of images where my information was wrong (and I couldn't find any way to alter it nor enter it manually).

I haven't tried this image yet though - but is the setmylocation.conf a fairly standard thing i.e. does it go in the same directory for each image that has this feature?

Thanks,
W.

One thing I notice, I get blank screens but audio on some channels randomly.
Only a reboot fixes this.

I am getting a black screen with sound quite often when changing channel. If I flick to another channel and back it sometimes works.

Gonna try re-flashing the image, otherwise I will have to change to another image which is a shame as this one looks good.

Back