the 2x here
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/458/

Sagem boxes
press blue button then blue button again to go into the dons menu
then yellow button that goes into the driver / ucode / GTX/eNX chipset menu
now goto

GTX/eNX chipset settings menu then as follows:

sagem ENX TDP Trace is change to On then press the back button / home button

then go into driver selection and press ok button on Nokia avia500 Driver Is On and press ok button for reboot

After reboot press dbox button then press ok on the settings menu then go to driver and boot options then:

Change to the following:

use hardware sections to off

enable AVIA watchdog to off

enable eNX watchdog to On

then press back then save settings or red button

then thats it all done

reboot the box once more

To activate the on screen clock feature press the blue button and press ok on the Screen Clock On / Off

To activate the Set My Location press the blue button and press ok on the Set My Location follow instructions from there for you to choose your area

then press ok on your area then ok to reboot all done

it also has the all new infobar guide wow

To activate the all new infobar guide

as follows:

once all is epg is loaded on the image

press left or right you will notice also the colour change on the channel numbers ok now lets say scroll to bbc1 or itv or what ever channel then use the up and down button and it will scroll down the epg on that channel

all latest camds and tested

very fast

great pic quality

share my image anywhere you like thats fine

"Out Now..."

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2x here
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/458/

Sagem boxes
press blue button then blue button again to go into the dons menu
then yellow button that goes into the driver / ucode / GTX/eNX chipset menu
where you have goto the ucode menu and change it to what you want

goto

GTX/eNX chipset settings menu then as follows:

sagem ENX TDP Trace is change to On then press the back button / home button

then go into driver selection and press ok button on Nokia avia500 Driver Is On and press ok button for reboot

After reboot press dbox button then press ok on the settings menu then go to driver and boot options then:

Change to the following:

use hardware sections to off

enable AVIA watchdog to off

enable eNX watchdog to On

then press back then save settings or red button

then thats it all done

reboot the box once more

to activate the on screen clock feature press the blue button and press ok on the Screen Clock On / Off

to activate the Set My Location press the blue button and press ok on the Set My Location follow instructions from there for you to choose your area

then press ok on your area then ok to reboot all done

it also has the all new infobar guide wow

to activate the all new infobar guide

as follows:

once all is epg is loaded on the image

press left or right you will notice also the colour change on the channel numbers ok now lets say scroll to bbc1 or itv or what ever channel then use the up and down button and it will scroll down the epg on that channel

all latest camds and tested

very fast

great pic quality

share my image anywhere you like thats fine

"Out Now..."

a big wow indeed for this one m8

nice one quick work and the new info bar is fantastic m8

very very stable image as well m8

i do like the on screen clock function as well and it dont go out until turning it off

the work into this one is so thought of and they way you have promoted it in your writeup very sleek m8 indeed

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Had several picture freezes this morning with this which required a reboot.

that sounds like a key roll m8

try changing the camd to mgcamd as it the best for boxes as it uses less resources than the others and its been tested

you might find it will help

cheers

put this image on late lastnight no problem here.:Clap:

like the onscreen clock :)

Much Better!

Just installed this v2 image on my Grey SAGEM 2x box and is operating much better than v1. When i installed v1 i had problems turning off the box with my remote control,it kept flicking from clock mode to the program i was watching. I now have my Zapping History back and all seems stable after making the adjustments for Sagem boxes. Love all the new features like location and the new info bar etc. One thing i still havent mastered is the way to scan and erase all old bouqets and be left with just an A to Z of the programs in my TW Gateshead area. Set the my location and erase all in the scan menu but ended up leaving Anglia programs etc. Apart from that great image and keep up the great work guys. :Cheers:

Just installed this v2 image on my Grey SAGEM 2x box and is operating much better than v1. When i installed v1 i had problems turning off the box with my remote control,it kept flicking from clock mode to the program i was watching. I now have my Zapping History back and all seems stable after making the adjustments for Sagem boxes. Love all the new features like location and the new info bar etc. One thing i still havent mastered is the way to scan and erase all old bouqets and be left with just an A to Z of the programs in my TW Gateshead area. Set the my location and erase all in the scan menu but ended up leaving Anglia programs etc. Apart from that great image and keep up the great work guys. :Cheers:

Check there isnt a myservices file in the origianal image, this may be what the problem is.......

lol

ok if you want just one bouquet with a - z channelling then just get rid of the bouqets.xml and reload or restart

and there you have no bouquets just a A-z of channels lol

cheers

just flashed this image there is a myservices file in there !!! love the layout thanks

Last edited:
hi, sleeptimer dont turn off, whats wrong with it anyone ???

just changed from v1 to this v2 was having probs when scanning and not getting all the channels with v1 but this one is the dogs dangly bits all channels first time no problem

great work mrdontay

sleeptimer doesnt stay at 0000, whats wrong with it

Just changed to v2 from pacino- which took ome persuassion as i thought that was the dogs danglies!!
started of a bit stuttery having to be restarted a few times but cheers to yido for the camd info now seems absolutly spot on.
not only that but it's found about 10channels that have been awol for longer than i can remember.

top image.

love the scroll on the infobar!

Anyone got problem with sleep timer ?? dont stay on 000 to be off always goes to 140 need help please can do it to 999 but prefer it of

Wow, I was impressed with V1, but V2 is even better. Many thanks again, you have obviously been very busy.

Anyone got problem with sleep timer ?? dont stay on 000 to be off always goes to 140 need help please can do it to 999 but prefer it of

dont set it to 000 set it to just 0 and all the rest blank then save settings and reboot

cheers

with v1 could not get all the channels on scanning but this one superseeds it. very impressive dude. you are not wasting time are you.

Another quality release m8 top info bar nice scanning picture quality is excellent quick channel change can these images really get any better thx for the share m8 & all your hard work image! it really does live up to its name!!!:Clap: :Cheers: :proud:

Excellent work fella's
Ii was very reluctant to change from Pacino but i have and i can say its been relly good up to press.

Only a couple of freezes but that was right at the beginning.

Love the epg bar cool.

(Couldnt manage to get it to scan but i had a copy of my services etc.)

One thing i am struggling with is th recording side of it.

It appears to be different than i have read in the tuts.

Any one using a NAS drive ? Have you managed to get it to work?

If so could i be cheeky and ask how? :proud:

Top image Guys cant wait to see what version 3 has.

Many thanks

Gary

Was reluctant to change from boxcracker blue peer but what can i say - excellent image. After deleting my services fast scan picked up all channels. Like the new infobar. Yet to try streaming but so far so good.

Great work :)

Back