The Royle Family xmas special

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone else watch it ? I thought it was the best thing i've seen over the festive hols so far.
fecking brill

Anyone else watch it ? I thought it was the best thing i've seen over the festive hols so far.
fecking brill

I saw it so much better than that Little Britain spin off at the airport i thought it was shocking.

Andy.

I also enjoyed it. "BLOODY HELL BARBERA, HE WENT TO A&E NOT BLOODY B&Q" lol

You are kidding?, this must have been the worst thing ive watched yet, that episode made Dr Who look good..

I think its had its day not very funny. Seems like they write what they like because they know it will be shown regardless.

I think its had its day not very funny. Seems like they write what they like because they know it will be shown regardless.

I agree! & I think Benidorm was even worse than that.
Was looking forward to them both too. :(

This is another show we don't watch, the slow dense humour is boring..

Father ted was way better back in the day :(

theres been nothing on!! or was it me?

Agreed, ive been watching my usual programs.. and films ive downloaded..

I remember tv being the best at christmas.. now its just like summertime tv.. feckall on.. everything is repeats..

Even topgear wasnt the best it could of been.

Agreed, ive been watching my usual programs.. and films ive downloaded..

I remember tv being the best at christmas.. now its just like summertime tv.. feckall on.. everything is repeats..

Even topgear wasnt the best it could of been.

i agree, and downloaded a few films myself. though i was just showing my age.

I thought Benidorm was shocking, I loved all the previous episodes but this special was woeful.

Mind you all my fav's were missing, the gay couple, the couple who always argued, Johnny Vegas and of course 'Mel' (but hes dead so hes excused).

Nah, it just wasn't funny and that was a shame as I sat the family round the TV telling them what a treat they were in for.

I thought the BBC news was funnier.

Christmas telly has been shite... It was better when we only had 3 and 4 channels. They couldn't afford to put rubbish on then. At least the darts has been on.

i really enjoyed the royal family christmas but there should be part 2 with the baby being born and its the spitting image of the grandad lol

tv was utter gobshite this christmas but i will give royle family its due i laughed alot thru out it.Not like last years that was terrible.

The golden eggcup YUK lol

tv was utter gobshite this christmas but i will give royle family its due i laughed alot thru out it.Not like last years that was terrible.

The golden eggcup YUK lol

Don't you think they have dumbed down the main characters for these specials, it's as if they are out there faces on skunk and buckfast.

Don't you think they have dumbed down the main characters for these specials, it's as if they are out there faces on skunk and buckfast.

lol i quiet agree i see tv getting less and less real like tbh you cant away with alot of stuff on tv now.I mean i watch alot of old series from 70,s and 80,s and boy if they were to show 70,s series on tv they would be dubbed to high hilt.

curry and chips
love thy neighbour
in sickness and in health

bbc/itv would have heart attack if these were shown now days lol they would get floods of complaints.

i likes the royal family xmas special i wish theyd bring back a new series.
i found myself watching bbc1 mostly this xmas.
i loved upstairs downstairs. but i love period stuff like that anyway
there didnt seem to be the blockbusters films to watch like in the "good ol days" but i spose thats cos all films are released onto dvd soon after,
so your not left "dying to see that film again" hence it being a big treat at xmas.

never mind spose they call it progress. so much telly to watch ... and nothing on xx

Back