The Royal Navy seizes cocaine 'worth £240m'

You seem to be ignoring all the points I have made, that have shot holes in your argument, is that because you have no reply to the information I have provided, or that your view on this whole subject is jaded.

You have made sweeping statements, with little or no evidence to back up your claims. You claim that THC causes psycosis, yet have no proof. As for your killer statement, nothing killer about it. It aint the substances that kills the society. Its the people taking them that kill the society, and the politicians, that blame everything but society.

That's dangerous talk mate, that's like saying the moon doesn't exist. You have been very, very lucky... so far... I don't think you would know, sort of like how an alcy won't admit they are one. I think the damages of most of this generation's shameless gorging of substance abuse won't be truely visible until they are in their 50's, 60's and 70's... I think altzimers destroys families as well...

So are you saying people who take drugs, fucks up their familily life ?

If so, then why has my family life not suffered ?

So your saying I could have problem but fail to admit ?

Can I ask what do you mean when you say I have been very very lucky ??

You seem to be ignoring all the points I have made, that have shot holes in your argument, is that because you have no reply to the information I have provided, or that your view on this whole subject is jaded.

You have made sweeping statements, with little or no evidence to back up your claims. You claim that THC causes psycosis, yet have no proof. As for your killer statement, nothing killer about it. It aint the substances that kills the society. Its the people taking them that kill the society, and the politicians, that blame everything but society.

I haven't got the will go through all your points mate - I've heard them all before from other pro drug users, they are really flimsy.

So what, I have no evidence to back up my claims. Son, there are millions of pages on the net documenting studies of the effects of cannabis and many other illegal drugs, and, to quote but one "There is good evidence that regular use of cannabis leads to acute psychological problems in a high proportion of people".

I'm not going post links and copy and paste sh*t for you, because it's readilly available mate, you just choose not to read it. You can take the horse to water but you can't make it drink.

So, I think your flim flam argument of one study finding one good point about a psychosis enducing substance pretty usless in the grand scheme of things. The good thing about murderers is that the planet is over populated... yeah, don't think so...

I'm not blaming the problems of the world solely on drugs, lol... But imagine how much better it would be without them. Better or worse boys.. honestly?

Cyanide is found in apple seeds as just one example.

Last edited:
We are never going to agree and we could both pull stats from net to prove each others point.

All I say to you is have a open mind on people who take drugs, dont be too quick to condem people.

So are you saying people who take drugs, fucks up their familily life ?

If so, then why has my family life not suffered ?

So your saying I could have problem but fail to admit ?

Can I ask what do you mean when you say I have been very very lucky ??

Don't know how many times you want me to say it mate. Just becasue, as you say, it didn't effect you or your familly, that's some sort of iron clad evidence that it doesn't happen, and happen offten... Take a look around on the net mate, loads of proof there that says it does.

Yeah, I've know people with drug problems and fail to admit it... becasue they don't see it as a problem.

I mean you have been very luck becasue you took the gamble of experimenting with many drugs, and many people have took the same gamble and ended up goosed. Simple as that.

We are never going to agree and we could both pull stats from net to prove each others point.

All I say to you is have a open mind on people who take drugs, dont be too quick to condem people.

I condem drugs, not people...

I condemn people, not drugs.

I haven't had a line for about a year.

All this talk is making me want one though.

Heres the deal, I do what ever the hell I want using my own money, without hurting anyone else, and you stay out of my stuff, deal?

Tell that to the people in Columbia and Peru who's countries are in tatters becasue of the worlds hunger for cocaine.

What about the countries of the world thats in tatters for our need for commercial goods ? clothes that come from factories that children work in and get a bowl of rice for their troubles

Last edited:
That is a reasonable point. That is a tough one, I'll admit that.

If coke was legal they would be as rich as oil countries though.

You are never going to get rid of demand, so why not be adult about it?

What about the countries of the world thats in tatters for our need for commercial goods ? clothes that come from factories that children work in and get a bowl of rice for their troubles

Well, it's not nice mate, hasn't got much to do with the drugs trade though to my knolwedge. There are many things wrong with the planet, greed is at the root of most of it.

Well, it's not nice mate, hasn't got much to do with the drugs trade though to my knolwedge. There are many things wrong with the planet, greed is at the root of most of it.

wasnt my point in making an connection, just drawing attention to the fact that you were saying I should feel bad for the misery it causes in another country and implying that I should do it for that reason.

So I ask would you stop buying goods from countries with these problems ?

Bit off track I know just curious if you would have that stance with other goods ?

I haven't got the will go through all your points mate - I've heard them all before from other pro drug users, they are really flimsy.

So what, I have no evidence to back up my claims. Son, there are millions of pages on the net documenting studies of the effects of cannabis and many other illegal drugs, and, to quote but one "There is good evidence that regular use of cannabis leads to acute psychological problems in a high proportion of people".

I'm not going post links and copy and paste sh*t for you, because it's readilly available mate, you just choose not to read it. You can take the horse to water but you can't make it drink.

So, I think your flim flam argument of one study finding one good point about a psychosis enducing substance pretty usless in the grand scheme of things. The good thing about murderers is that the planet is over populated... yeah, don't think so...

I'm not blaming the problems of the world solely on drugs, lol... But imagine how much better it would be without them. Better or worse boys.. honestly?

Cyanide is found in apple seeds as just one example.

Same could be said of your flim flam argument for the banning of drugs. Most studies performed on THC prove there is no link between cannabis use, and psycosis.

wasnt my point in making an connection, just drawing attention to the fact that you were saying I should feel bad for the misery it causes in another country and implying that I should do it for that reason.

So I ask would you stop buying goods from countries with these problems ?

Bit off track I know just curious if you would have that stance with other goods ?

I see your point mate.

Well, I don't shop in Primark if that's what you mean, lol. However, there is a stark difference clothes and drugs. People need clothes, people don't need drugs.. literary!

You could talk about the politics and economic climate involved, but that's going a bit overboard. Lets keep it simple.

A lot of designer & non designer clothes are made in the far east using cheap labour. I think it is down to the government to make sure that anything legally coming into this country should pass criteria that the people who made them are getting a fair deal.

I am aware of Fair Trade goods. When I have the money I make the choice of buying something more expensive that I know is made fairly. But I cannot help the possistion the government put me in in regards to how much money I have through taxation, etc.

I think the people in India would rather they do what they do than nothing at all. Hard as it maybe, life is worth more over there than the ultra violent and corrupt Columbia.

Again, clothes and drugs.. vast difference in nesessity.

Last edited:
Same could be said of your flim flam argument for the banning of drugs. Most studies performed on THC prove there is no link between cannabis use, and psycosis.

LOL, yes mate, I'll alert the scientific community of your findings then. They've been wrong all this time the knob'eds... "bs"

How can I comment if I have never taken 'drugs', lol, ummm, good point, I guess all the years of clinical trials and evidence are pretty usless then. I don't have shoot myself in the head to know that it kills you. Maybe I was young and foolish once, but once you past a certain age you would think your rashional adult mind and compassion for your fellow man and advancement of society would kick in.

I think that's it's great that you've never taken drugs, I'd give anything to be virgin clean. but then again if you're sensible taking drugs and doing mad things is all part of living and if done moderately can really lead to some wonderful times.

There is also a better way but very few practice it here. Meditative arts such as Chi Kung can give you highs that you had only previously experienced through drugs before and cost nothing, enhance your life and longevity.

I sat on the toilet for 52 minutes this morning, then exclaimed ker-ching!

Is that a meditative art munks?

There is also a better way but very few practice it here. Meditative arts such as Chi Kung can give you highs that you had only previously experienced through drugs before and cost nothing, enhance your life and longevity.

I did Qigong every day for about 6 months, and meditated on top of that, and I concur ;-). More into pysical training at the moment but will always return to qigong every now and then and will eventually get back into it on a weekly basis. Think it's lost on this thread though mate, I doubt Jack Herrer has released his findings on subtle energy arts just yet.

Tell that to the people in Columbia and Peru who's countries are in tatters becasue of the worlds hunger for cocaine.

Anyway to get back on track, give me your opinion on this.

Ecstasy is listed 18th on the list I provided to you.

Alcohol is listed as 5th

Both can cause family problems. Both can cause brain damage with prolonged use.
Both can be fun when used safely and responsibly.

So what is it that you distinguish between both substances that makes one ok and the other not?

Back