The Royal Navy seizes cocaine 'worth £240m'

I think it would be contradictive of me to say don't put drugs in your system while I am a smoker polluting my own body.

They may or may not be wrong...personally I have never dabbled in illegal drugs and never will but each to their own, you know the risks. From what I have read the problem may well be tampered with drugs....any deaths that are reported seem to be from bad batches of drugs that have been tampered with.

All I would like to say is.

Please don't drive if you have taken drugs. Its wrong, if you want to take a risk wth your own life then thats your decision...but don;t take a chance with others lives....not saying you would but just my opinion.

never have fella and never would.:Cheers:

Just becasue no one here seems to think they have been effected, and have good jobs ect doesn't mean that drugs don't have huge effects on families else where. I guess all the evidence and stats are wrong. I guess all the support groups and charities about that help familes who have been effected by drugs are just a complete crock of shit designed to, well, who the f knows -----> 'insert conspiracy theory here' <----- You can carry on kiding yourselves but I you're never going to wear me down.

The mesure of a man is not deemed by the size of his pay cheque, most people who work high up in law, the government etc are more corput than the villans no doubt helped along by the un-natural selfish, don't give a shit about anyone air a coke user has about them.

Anyone who has kids and still does drugs is irresponsible and shouldn't have had them if they wanted to dedicate themselfs as freelance lab rats employing dealers with their unknown comodities. Who knows what circumstances such actions could bring about on a family.

Narcotics have no place in the fucture of this planet and anyone who outright says they disagree with this haul of cocaine is a complete moron; I wouldn't even leave them incharge of my pet dog.

If science and government legalise any of the substances talked about herein, then so be it, but anyone who uses cocaine is supporting organised crime, murder, rape, illegal people smugling etc etc. I sure hope no one in your family gets raped or murdered. I hope people don't need these deprived acts to happen to someone they know before they show compasion to those that it happens to on the other side of the planet - maybe their lives are so cheap you don't mind so long as you have a good time!

FIN...

What's final mate is that you have overplayed your hand, and are now fighting like a cornered rat throwing accusations around and generally making a prat of yourself.

You think all illegal drugs are bad, and those that take them are morally corrupt.

I think you are daft, and simplistic.

FIN.

good point mate, but Wat i cant under stand is why do people always turn to " coke " i think its sick my self?:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

good point mate, but Wat i cant under stand is why do people always turn to " coke " i think its sick my self?:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:
just have a little faith

Don't question their morral fibre mate, it rocks the boat they sail on the calm waters of their private and secluded pond.

You are simply daft and simplistic, but hey, don't worry about what a coke head says... becasue I wouldn't !

Mate, its weird what facts you choose to back up your points? yet you failed to answer me when I referred to the list that was compiled on research, but you would find it ok to drink alcohol but its clearly worse than Ecstasy?

So again is that research all a lie then ? or do you just avoid such FACTS.

All you see to provide is might do this and might do that.

Last edited:
Mate, its weird what facts you choose to back up your points? yet to failed to answer me when I referred to the list that was compiled on research on how you would find it ok to drink alcohol but its clearly worse than Ecstasy?

So again is that research all a lie then ? or do you just avoid such FACTS.

All you see to provide is might do this and might do that.

Just having an interesting conversation with a brickwall... Get right back to ya mate ;-)

Anyone else bored now...

Don't question their morral fibre mate, it rocks the boat they sail on the calm waters of their private and secluded pond.

You are simply daft and simplistic, but hey, don't worry about what a coke head says... becasue I wouldn't !

So someone who takes the odd toot and from what i can remember from his previous posts hasn't had one in a year is a rampant coke head in your opinion?

LOL, if it makes you day mate... I'm a charitable man.

ahahah priceless mate

Why wont you comment on it ? is it because you dont have a smart arse answer for that one ?

or is it because if you accept it as FACT then it blows big holes in you theory regarding drug taking.

I wonder!!!!!!

So someone who takes the odd toot and from what i can remember from his previous posts hasn't had one in a year is a rampant coke head in your opinion?

More semantics.

Done coke, wouldn't say no to more coke, will do coke again in the future, agrees with coke abuse and trafficing, yeah, coke head to me mate... rampaging.. maybe not.. worth of oppinions based on this, nuls points.

This is what is must be like being a drugs counsellor, lol... Oh sh*t yeah, forgot they are figment of my imagination...

ahahah priceless mate

Why wont you comment on it ? is it because you dont have a smart arse answer for that one ?

or is it because if you accept it as FACT then it blows big holes in you theory regarding drug taking.

I wonder!!!!!!

Merry Christmas mate... Happy drug using to you and to all.

Merry Christmas mate... Happy drug using to you and to all.

once again the man with the answers fails to provide a decent response to the same question.

WHY ?

Cos he cant answer it, but all through this debate he has found ways to try and pick holes in my argument but when it comes down to 1, yes just 1 question, He doesn't have even have 1 decent rebuttal.

come on mate can we not have a decent debate here without you bailing out ?

Is it Christmas already, Shit man these drugs have fucked my sense of time.

Someone please help me, Please I beg you Please!!!!!!

once again the man with the answers fails to provide a decent response to the same question.

WHY ?

Cos he cant answer it, but all through this debate he has found ways to try and pick holes in my argument but when it comes down to 1, yes just 1 question, He doesn't have even have 1 decent rebuttal.

come on mate can we not have a decent debate here without you bailing out ?

Is it Christmas already, Shit man these drugs have fucked my sense of time.

Someone please help me, Please I beg you Please!!!!!!

Look mate, I'm sorry you don't get what I'm trying to say. I was trying to be nice without being blunt, nice like when I helped you get that phone number for that website you ordeded baby stuff off.

But, my priorities are all wrong, so what do I know, maybe I should do drugs and aquire an even shorter memory.

Good luck anyway and be safe mate. Don't be afraid to change. If you do and friends are suddenly not your friends anymore, then it's safe to say they weren't your friends in the first place.

Look mate, I'm sorry you don't get what I'm trying to say. I was trying to be nice without being blunt, nice like when I helped you get that phone number for that website you ordeded baby stuff off.

But, my priorities are all wrong, so what do I know, maybe I should do drugs and aquire an even shorter memory.

Good luck anyway and be safe mate. Don't be afraid to change. If you do and friends are suddenly not your friends anymore, then it's safe to say they weren't your friends in the first place.

What are you talking about? that dig at the start is not called for mate.
As you are well aware mate I was ever so grateful for you on that matter.

Just because we are debating this does not mean I disagree with everything you say or do on other matters.
This is a topic that gets to me that all, as I am sick of society truing their nose up at it and spouting nonsense.

You have never done drugs mate, so am sorry but you cant give a honest opinion on them

At no point through out this did was I arrogant or cheeky towards you but on a fair few occasions you decided to go down that route.

ALL i asked was you opinion on the list as a point of reference as you gave to me.

Do you think the list is made up ? or false that all I am asking mate.

Last edited:
More semantics.

Done coke, wouldn't say no to more coke, will do coke again in the future, agrees with coke abuse and trafficing, yeah, coke head to me mate... rampaging.. maybe not.. worth of oppinions based on this, nuls points.

This is what is must be like being a drugs counsellor, lol... Oh sh*t yeah, forgot they are figment of my imagination...

lol
Judging by your reply mate i would say your on drugs.
Maybe a good taxable drug like alchohol and all its health benefits that come with it like liver damage, hangovers and violent mood swings.
Or maybe a good prescription drug like valium or the state sponsored heroin known as methadone that comes with a free trip to the morgue, depression, high blood pressure and rotten teeth.

I admit illegal drugs can have the same effect as legal drugs but my point being that all drugs are dangerous, legal or illegal.
Its the person that's taking the drugs that determines what happens next not the drug with the exception of heroin that consumes you in a short period of time.

Your naivety scares me mate..

The problem with mass-debates is that it has turned us into wankers.

Lets kiss, make up, and move on?

We are all family DW after all.

:)

Back