The Official New Epg Thread

Boolian

Inactive User
Reaction score
Mention your comments about the new epg before, during and after it comes!

5pm on october 18th. it sux :( im used to the old channel lineup, this is confusing...

lol, thats unfortunate...

All seems fine to me.

Channel placements make more sense.

Eurosport seems to be working now. Another extra channel, along with Sky Three + ITV4. Not bad for Zero, eh?

my box has come up with channel number 8 being "8". any1 else got this?

no sky three for me yet...

yeah I have channel 8 as 8 but just a black screen. No sky 3 either. Cant really see any improvements?

8=nothing
Sky Travel will change to Sky Three on launch date
30=ITV4

there is a spooks interactive program on at 10pm, where you have to follow instructions + press buttons to do missions. Channel 96,97 or 98 Me thinks.

really wierd - have they decided to use three digit channels to make it seem like a lot? Can't be to synch with Sky as the news are on 80-83?

channel 8 in my area is teleG some gaelic programme between 6pm and 7pm...what a waste of a channel!!!!!!

Have Channel 8 (but blank) Still have SkyTravel but no Sky 3 when does Sky 3 start and what will be on it?

YuK ! dont like it at all :(
has Ideal World gone ? I dont watch it (honest) but wondered as its not there now or any other channels come to that

I have ch 8 and 2 sky new's when did that apear ? no sky 3 (still travel)
dont like it at all maybe I will get used to it,lucky its only a backup mainly use cable :)

Back