The End Of Rat's Plugins

I've really enjoyed updating them :) kept me busy at times lol it's also gave me something to do, but more importantly its helped me give something to the forum members :)

It's only the plugins that have gone, there is still a Rat's Bouquet you just have to upload to the box yourself

Thank you for all the nice comments :Thumbsup:

Many thanks for your hard work and your dedication to helping others..

sad to hear this rat as it was a fav of mines but happy to hear your continuing to do the bouquets so not all bad. all the best

Will miss this plugin.
Really appreciate all the work u did.
Cheers

Infairness Rat, you put alot of your time into this, to help others me included.
You have done an excellent job and I would like to thank you for all the hard work gone into doing it.
I'm sure you'll get stuck into something else along these lines shortly... cheers m8! :thumbsup:

Thank you Rat for all the effort. You certainly made life easy for a lot of people with your contributions.

thanks for all your hard work Rat. the channel updater was a must-have plugin. thankfully your bouquets will still be available here. cheers :drink:

@Rat helped me out a lot, even via pm..top bloke, credit to the forum, channel updater will be greatly missed..im gonna have to learn to do it manually..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hea buddy just want to say cheers, made my life easier,definitly!!

will be missed.

although i know my way around a e2 stb i found myself using the plugins on my 800/800se. thanks for all your hard work @Rat,regards mdt

I just wanted to say thanks for a great plugin and all the hard work you out in :)

thanks for all the hard work you have put in looks like its back to the db edit

For the short time I've been using the updater's they have been great, thanks Rat! Best Bouquets I've found by far.

Now I'm having to do it manually it took me a while to find the bouquet location on my cloud ibox running openvix. The guides I've found on this site seem to be for Dreambox users. For anyone else in the same situation, it's /etc/enigma2 for the bouquets, and was /media/picons for me on USB media, using WinSCP or similar to move the files over manually.

Been great, used the picons and updater for a year almost and found your picons to be the best.
just subscribed/donated last night as I thought I've taken from this forum but never given.
Did a superb job, thanks.

@Rat Thank you very much for all the hard work you and snapman have done on the plugins over the years, im very sad to hear that the plugin's have ended as they where the best plugins avilable on the net for sure!!! Again thank you very much @Rat & @snapman and all ivolved :thanksupload::ur the man::WORSHIP:

Thanks mate for all your hard work over the years to make our life easy.

Back