The End Of Rat's Plugins

Yes a big thanks, made life alot easier and even some of the old folks could keep their channels updated

Yes many thanks for your hard work

Time to put your feet up and have a cup of tea lol

Rats does that also include the bouquet updater as well?

Rats

On a different note, where would you now find the picons?

Many thanks

Raj

That's the latest ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks rats for everything. I have been using your plugin since i bought DM800. If you have any recommendation please let us know alternative plugin for channel updating. Thanks again.

you can still transfer Rat's Bouquets via DreamBoxEdit or DreamSet, there are tuts on the forum, it's easy enough :)

oir you could use AutoBouquets plugin

thanks for all the effort and time with the updates over the last few years m8

Thanks for all your hard work been using your plugin for a while now.

Rats Thanks for making it easier for us to download channel list through the plugin. Its sad to see this plugin discontinued. I will surely use your Bouquets using DreamSet. Thanks man.

Just seeing this thread now, can't believe such a great plug-in is being made redundant. It will be missed, thanks for giving it to us and for all your hard work. Is there anything we can do to keep the bouquet plug-in going? I personally don;t mind donating funds for things I find useful.

Thanks RAT.

You have earned a rest and loads of Kudos.

Much appreciated :Cheers:

This explains why the plugin doesn't work after a fresh install then...

Oh well, thanks for all the fish Rat :)

CG

Ditto, thanks for all your hard work over the years with initiative ways of providing the SAT community with your channels lists ;)

hi.
thanx for a great plugin. its really helped me loads. bit of a stupid question but how do I install the new 1 manually.

Im using the vucc program as im running vix image, or you can simply ftp the file over

Back