That time of year again :)

NOOOOOOOOO !!! lol

I was hoping the dynamic duo would continue on until Vermaelens return lol but you will be ok if you get Djourou back and especially just in time for the run in. Nasri will also be a bonus but you have a wealth of talent in that area of the field anyway. Rosicky for all his bad press by the weekends performance is ok there are certainly worse players. I can point you in the direction of our squad for at least one ;)

I use the physio room for injuries as it has always been quite reliable.

English Premier League Injury Table at PhysioRoom.com - PhysioRoom.com

Says for us Valencia (own goal) is due back 26th Feb and Ferdinand same date :( so were in a similar defensive crisis it.

NOOOOOOOOO !!! lol

I was hoping the dynamic duo would continue on until Vermaelens return lol but you will be ok if you get Djourou back and especially just in time for the run in. Nasri will also be a bonus but you have a wealth of talent in that area of the field anyway. Rosicky for all his bad press by the weekends performance is ok there are certainly worse players. I can point you in the direction of our squad for at least one ;)

What is this lol.

Wealth of talent, you a closet gooner lol.

Seriously I actually agree, we do have a very good attacking midfield. but defense is a problem, I do worry about squalachi, it seems everyone plays bad when he is on the field.

Kosceilny turns into a different player? I think he is more confident with djourou alongside him?

And I still think we will get found out against barca - but who would'nt lol, and bloody Arsenal cannot play defensive they just do not know how!

Losing Rio is a massive blow, but when you have Vidic still in the box you have probably the best center half in the game.

What ever happens it will be interesting race, and we will need allot of luck to stay in the race!

Regards
Mick

What is this lol.

Wealth of talent, you a closet gooner lol.

Seriously I actually agree, we do have a very good attacking midfield. but defense is a problem, I do worry about squalachi, it seems everyone plays bad when he is on the field.

Kosceilny turns into a different player? I think he is more confident with djourou alongside him?

And I still think we will get found out against barca - but who would'nt lol, and bloody Arsenal cannot play defensive they just do not know how!

Losing Rio is a massive blow, but when you have Vidic still in the box you have probably the best center half in the game.

What ever happens it will be interesting race, and we will need allot of luck to stay in the race!

Regards
Mick

It's called honesty lol not a closet gooner or closet scouser or anything else lmao I do watch Le Arse a lot though a little bit more this season i will admit.
We have injury worries regarding Evans and Smalling who may not make the derby !! That said it has come from Fergie so they are probably all fit ;)
I think Barca/Arselona could easily turn in a farce elona especially if Sqillaci is involved in the ties. Messi and co are capable of delivering a right good hiding to anyone in Europe and to think they will have 2 bad games over the legs is pretty much unthinkable. Tough call for me as I would of course rather you were still in it TBH

We have injury worries regarding Evans and Smalling who may not make the derby !! That said it has come from Fergie so they are probably all fit ;)

City will only park the bus anyway, the most negative tactics I have seen in a long time.

Mick

City will only park the bus anyway, the most negative tactics I have seen in a long time.

Mick

Yep I think so to attack against defense I would probably be happy with a point here in other circumstances but unless were hopeless i want the win.

On the closet gooner I will admit to remembering a certain Michael Thomas with some fondess ;)

We talking about a liverpool game lol.

Arsenal ended there spell at the top :(

Mick

Back