testosterol 250 fitness)

countryboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
The king is dead long live the village idiot
ive just ordered this have any you used it ive read mixed reports but i would like to know if with like most of this stuff did any you suffer any side effects . i was told by one friend he found himself very short tempered .

if u can get from ebay or your gym its only plant extracts

The ingredients on Testosterol 250 are mainly herbs, (plant sterols), which are suppose to be a precursors for testosterone. I've never heard of these particular herbs being effective for that purpose.

Have you ever heard of Tribulus Terrestris? This is an herb that helps signal your testes to produce more testosterone, this particular herb has been effective and has been in the market for more than 20 years. You can find this in the following supplements:

Biotest Tribex
BSN Axis-HT
Nutrex Vitrix
Universal Nutritional Animal Stak

Source(s):
http://www.massnutrition.com

As said above, tribulus based. Just plant extracts.

Will do absolutely **** all.

I fell into this trap also when I started training many years ago. Buying all these hyped products in the hope of some quick gains.

There is no quick fix. Train hard and heavy, eat clean and keep your protein intake high, get plenty rest. These are the keys.

Do not waste your money, the only supplements you need are protein and creatine and even these are optional.

Get your diet right and the rest will follow.

I'm happy with just being a real man.

That real man may have a few less hairs on the head, a beer gut, and slight man tits, but a man I am.

Plus I can get a hard on at the drop of a hat.

So wanting to look good and be healthy means you're not a real man?
And what have hard on's got to do with anything?

Get your facts straight before posting stupid comments. In fact, if you've got nothing constructive to say why bother posting in the first place?

you should be used to these daft comments m8 . because you look after yourself . your vain you love yourself . . a real man needs to have a big gut . womans tits and be a bugger guzziling over sized git lol . ... im glad i aint a "real man " oh and with 5 kids i think im working fine in that department

anyway i was talking to a friend(as in i know him from the gym) he is a fitness instructor .he says they are ok dont expect massive muscle gains but they do help with energy levels which makes it easier to train harder . so im going to give them a 2 months go see what happens . ill let you know what my experinces are with them .

Personally I wouldn't touch any of these over hyped "supplements"...Either use the real deal or nothing at all...

Jesus?

Are we all suffering from some sort of post festive season economic downturn blues?

It was a 'JOKE'. As I am sure you will see if you read my post again, the majority of my post was self deprecating in nature.

Or were a lot of people bought a bottle of 'stupid' for Christmas?

I read more neg reports than good reports about things like this so was put off from trying it.

You get a big enough testosterone release anyway post workout if you work every muscle group with heavy weight. I am a very calm and placid person, but when i first started I almost threw my (ex)flatmate out of the window on several occations. Can't imagine how bad it would be if you had extra stimulent producing more test.

Just take zinc and maybe some magnesium, or just a good multivitimin to help support test production. Thought creatine would be good enough for more pre-workout energy?

dont forget glutamine and when choosin your creatine..just go for mono cause theres all different ones and not sure if theres any proof there any better plus creatine doesnt work for everyone..as for the tribulas..i thought about takin them aswell but must have been about the only thing i never bought..i use the site myprotein.co.uk..

been usin them for ages but untill the topic came up in here with other sites im going tostart lookin about for things..im wantin a good multi vit..creatine im going mayb try again but tryin to drink bout 3 to 4 litres off water aday..im pissin like a tropper. protein is the must but again theres different protiens..im just lookin for a good one not for weight gain..ive tried that many diffent ones..im considerin the maixmuscle 4 for 3 cuase the things are good plus maxi muscle is a well know name..they spend thousands off money researchin and makin sure its the best where someone could offer u the same but it just doesnt do the same. cheaper poducts..less research = waste of money.

Jesus?

Are we all suffering from some sort of post festive season economic downturn blues?

It was a 'JOKE'. As I am sure you will see if you read my post again, the majority of my post was self deprecating in nature.

Or were a lot of people bought a bottle of 'stupid' for Christmas?

It seems to be a common problem on here at the moment mozr m8. Any attempt to lighten the mood seems to be too subtle for some of our members. :(

No, it's just that some of the members are sick and tired of the usual suspects posting shit in every thread and trying to wind people up.

And a word of advice. If you are attempting to make a 'joke' on an internet forum, at least try and indicate that it is a 'joke' somehow. A few smilies or a LOL wouldn't go amiss.

I just started training again and never used supplements in the past. I thought as I need all the help I can get I'd use some of the basic ones. My diet wasn't exactly exemplary and I wasn't eating regularly enough.

Whey protein, Creatine and I have one of those big 53g protien/70g carbohydrate recovery drinks after the gym.

Got some L-Carntine but there is little evidence that stuff works and most people get enough in their diet anyway. I don't eat much meat, apart from bacon which can loosely be classed as meat so I thought I'd try it :).

There were some things available legally until 2004 called prohormones which your body converted into hormones. Don't think I'd try those though.

No, it's just that some of the members are sick and tired of the usual suspects posting shit in every thread and trying to wind people up.

And a word of advice. If you are attempting to make a 'joke' on an internet forum, at least try and indicate that it is a 'joke' somehow. A few smilies or a LOL wouldn't go amiss.

I think you need to lighten up a bit. Most people can recognize a joke without it needing to be telegraphed.

'A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. LOL, LMFAO, ROFL :) ;) I am l33t master of victorian wit' Oscar Wilde

WOW - are you being for real?

No, lol... was when I first started. Wasn't taking any suppliments but was lifting heavy weights and made sure I was doing squats as well as upper body and other core lifts. In the past I have done Qi Gong / Tai Chi / meditation ect, so I think I felt the extra testosterone a lot more than mabe some people would. Unfortunetly for him, he was acting like a very big nipple at the time this was going on, and things worked out for the best in the end... The universe works in mysterious ways sometimes.

I try and do some of that stuff now to try and ballance the Yin with the Yang !!

I've just started training again after a looooong lay off (9 years !!!). Once the kids came along and my routine was shattered i just got out of the habit of training.

I've got myself some protein and creatine monohydrate, and one of the larger guys at the gym recommended taking some glutamine as well to aid in muscle recovery/building.
Listening to the more experienced guy at the gym, you really need to get your diet right to make noticeable gains.

Back