testers for a server

Instead of keeping everything crossed for somebody else to hand it to you, why not try and sort it yourself :)
Forums like this wouldn't exist if everyone simply did it for themselves, and it didn't seem like Geforcefx asked to be spoon-fed anything, just that he expressed optimism about the prospect that the RSA hurdle might not be that difficult to overcome after all.

Forums like this wouldn't exist if everyone simply did it for themselves, and it didn't seem like Geforcefx asked to be spoon-fed anything, just that he expressed optimism about the prospect that the RSA hurdle might not be that difficult to overcome after all.

You should read the rest of his posts.

Worst poster ever.

You should read the rest of his posts.

Worst poster ever.
I can't say I'm all that familiar with his posts, but he's never really struck me as a contender for the Worst Poster Ever title. Nevertheless, forums like this are generally based around the knowledge of a select few being passed on to others, who will then in turn help other newbies along the way.

I've heard it's the Krypts that are doing the biz at the mo and at around £150 for an A750 they can keep it as well !!!

is there a risk cs throught virgin broadband can they not monitor it ???

Often wondered this too. Sure it wouldn't be hard for them to monitor which of their customers visit this and similar sites!! Maybe it's against the data protection act and privacy laws (ironically) to do that though.

To the OP, maybe you should have said people who have been members for X years and have X post only need apply! You don't know who you might be letting onto your server!!

i dont let it bother me m8 ..thers a few on here thats trying to get me BANNED (& i havent a clue why) like u said @ señor ding dong i didnet evan say anything wrong & was SLAGED of straight away by hackmax, then for SOME reason Parad0x ...had to dive in as well ....well guys if u a have a problem .ur nt gonna get me banned .ha ha ha haaaaa! & cheers @señor ding dong, @ times like these u find out who ur friends are & who are just on hewre to wind peolpe up ....nice try guys lololololol

i dont let it bother me m8 ..thers a few on here thats trying to get me BANNED (& i havent a clue why) like u said @ señor ding dong i didnet evan say anything wrong & was SLAGED of straight away by hackmax, then for SOME reason Parad0x ...had to dive in as well ....well guys if u a have a problem .ur nt gonna get me banned .ha ha ha haaaaa! & cheers @señor ding dong, @ times like these u find out who ur friends are & who are just on hewre to wind peolpe up ....nice try guys lololololol

I'm not sure what your problem is but I will answer here to both the message and the PM you sent me:

geforcefx said:
why are u trying 2 get me banned ...coz im nt gonna brake the forum rules m8 so its nt gonna work ....whats ur problem ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

plz let me now as i cant wait to hear ..ur answer

I am not trying to get you banned - all my post suggested (and much more politely than this one will...) is that instead of sitting around scratching your arse whilst you wait for somebody else to crack and a repost a load of stuff people like TheCoder post elsewhere ... you actually try things out for yourself. Get your hands dirty in bits n bytes.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your problem is but I will answer here to both the message and the PM you sent me:

I am not trying to get you banned - all my post suggested (and much more politely than this one will...) is that instead of sitting around scratching your arse whilst you wait for somebody else to crack and a repost a load of stuff people like TheCoder pose elsewhere ... you actually try things out for yourself. Get your hands dirty in bits n bytes.

i rearly dont have a clue what ur on about ??? "Coder" WFT ? & i dont think its up to you to tell me to get my hands dirty & do anything, i will do as i want pal & U or any1 else isent gonna tell me what to do....so forget it .....how do u know i have got thr rsa susused ????? u dont so plz keep ur rude comments to urself , l8r

need to calm it down a bit and take the thread for what it started out as :)

chill

hackmax was referring to the fact that maybe if everyone tried a little bit and put their ideas together on the forum, they could sus out how to get RSA etc, not for people to crack it by themselves and keep to themselves.

And for some bizzare reason I don't think gforcefx has sussed anything.

Anyway, back to topic (damn I miss all the good stuff lol)

hackmax was referring to the fact that maybe if everyone tried a little bit and put their ideas together on the forum, they could sus out how to get RSA etc, not for people to crack it by themselves and keep to themselves.
Sure, but the reality is that the vast majority of people on a forum like this simply don't have the necessary expertise to do that, myself included, and that we've always relied on the ingenuity and initiative of others to get the ball rolling. I never personally wrote an image, I didn't crack n1, but I'd like to think that I, and other posters like me, have at least been a bit helpful in trying to give other newbies a push in the right direction over the years, the same way others initially did for us, or chimed in with ideas and suggestions on subjects we did know a little bit about. As I said, if everyone could crack N3 or knew how to get get hold of those elusive RSA keys, there would be no need for a forum like this, or indeed if the forum policy has changed to "sort it out yourself", which I don't think is the case.

And for some bizzare reason I don't think gforcefx has sussed anything.
No, I agree, but I don't think that's what he suggested either.

Anyway, back to topic (damn I miss all the good stuff lol)
:)

Sure, but the reality is that the vast majority of people on a forum like this simply don't have the necessary expertise to do that, myself included, and that we've always relied on the ingenuity and initiative of others to get the ball rolling. I never personally wrote an image, I didn't crack n1, but I'd like to think that I, and other posters like me, have at least been a bit helpful in trying to give other newbies a push in the right direction over the years, the same way others initially did for us, or chimed in with ideas and suggestions on subjects we did know a little bit about. As I said, if everyone could crack N3 or knew how to get get hold of those elusive RSA keys, there would be no need for a forum like this, or indeed if the forum policy has changed to "sort it out yourself", which I don't think is the case.

No, I agree, but I don't think that's what he suggested either.

:)

I think the point is nobody is trying to solve it on here. If everybody took your attitude then nothing would ever get sorted.

You say the majority can't do it - thats fine. what about the minority? What are your estimates? 1 in 1000 ? There are more than 1000 members on here.

I think the point is nobody is trying to solve it on here. If everybody took your attitude then nothing would ever get sorted.
No, things would get sorted in accordance with each person's level of expertise, and the accumulated knowledge would trickle down through the forum, as has always been the case and indeed the purpose of forums like this.

You say the majority can't do it - thats fine. what about the minority? What are your estimates? 1 in 1000 ? There are more than 1000 members on here.
I couldn't really say who might be qualified for this particular task, but I think we both know it isn't Geforcefx, and I would dare say that some of our resident experts who have not yet cracked this particular nut would be just as pleased to see a fix as he would. I don't see a problem with that.

hackmax was referring to the fact that maybe if everyone tried a little bit and put their ideas together on the forum, they could sus out how to get RSA etc,

I agree, and it's something I'd be very happy to learn about so I can share around the house, but the trouble is C/S talk is not really allowed here, or least it's restricted, which is fair enough, but picking up the required info to get started on testing a few bits isn't that easy...

I'm not one to PM someone who I think might be "in the know" as for me, that isn't really fair. (I've been a Mod elsewhere where I used to help with PC problems, and the amount of PM's I got was a piss take.)

Maybe a locked forum with password access would help, but I'm sure DW don't really want to go down that route as it'd still be discussing C/S.

So until somebody posts enough snippets for those of us keen to learn and play around with, we're stuck in the dark, more or less waiting, in theory, to be spoon fed as some would say.

I'm really not being obtuse here, or having a go at anybody, just giving my thoughts on the subject.

No, things would get sorted in accordance with each person's level of expertise, and the accumulated knowledge would trickle down through the forum, as has always been the case and indeed the purpose of forums like this.

I couldn't really say who might be qualified for this particular task, but I think we both know it isn't Geforcefx, and I would dare say that some of our resident experts who have not yet cracked this particular nut would be just as pleased to see a fix as he would. I don't see a problem with that.

Knowledge and expertise come from expermenting & learning.

i must say i agree with señor ding dong
i would love to get my hands dirty but sometimes i have trouble spelling nagra 3 let alone cracking it lol
i follow a thread on a similar forum about this issue and i must say my head hurts after reading about the computing and mathematics that would need to go into such a project let alone me being able to actively do anything.

and i have to slightly disagree with you there hackmax. some knowledge and some expertise has to come from education.
you can camp out in a&e all your life but you;ll never become a doctor until you go through medical school.
i think this applys here, the knowledge and expertise needed for me to crack nagra 3 will not be attained in my bedroom with a computer in my lap.

just my 2 pence :)
CrazyFool

Last edited:
i must say i agree with señor ding dong
i would love to get my hands dirty but sometimes i have trouble spelling nagra 3 let alone cracking it lol
i follow a thread on a similar forum about this issue and i must say my head hurts after reading about the computing and mathematics that would need to go into such a project let alone me being able to actively do anything.

and i have to slightly disagree with you there hackmax. some knowledge and some expertise has to come from education.
you can camp out in a&e all your life but you;ll never become a doctor until you go through medical school.
i think this applys here, the knowledge and expertise needed for me to crack nagra 3 will not be attained in my bedroom with a computer in my lap.

just my 2 pence :)
CrazyFool

How do you think I learned?

Back