Terrarium TV - Is now gone

If your using a mod version of terrarium, give your device a malware scan, a couple of versions knocking about that have malware.

Virustotal is good for checking apks and your device

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Scanned the apk via virus total & MalwareBytes
Virus total =
  • #ttp://pro.ip-api
  • #ttp://ip-api.
MalwareBytes pro = nothing

Done a virus total scan on TTV with ads and without ads from old apks
the one from the dev with ads showed my IP address and the IP providers name, country, city, postcode etc :eek:
the one without ads only showed country, postcode but the postcode is wrong lol :rolleyes:

Done a virus total scan on TTV with ads and without ads from old apks
the one from the dev with ads showed my IP address and the IP providers name, country, city, postcode etc :eek:
the one without ads only showed country, postcode but the postcode is wrong lol :rolleyes:

I checked a free version of mx pro from some website, can’t remember where but it had a Trojan😱. Definitely worth checking apks before installing them.

I checked a free version of mx pro from some website, can’t remember where but it had a Trojan😱. Definitely worth checking apks before installing them.
Yes but its funny that the one from the Dev shows more than the Patched version in the scan lol :D
On my box/phone i have MalewareBytes pro which can be found in the EUMC apk installer :cool:

Yes but its funny that the one from the Dev shows more than the Patched version in the scan lol :D
On my box/phone i have MalewareBytes pro which can be found in the EUMC apk installer :cool:

Have you checked the malwarebytes pro apk
🧐 oh the paranoia 🤯

Any APK that has both Trakt and Real Debrid?

TeaTV is meant too but it does not update trakt

I've been waiting on Underdog, I didn't know they had released it yet, nice one @Fangface .

if its the one i tried its not been updated in months

I don't think Terrarium was anything special, no offence to the guy, but there are better ones, especially if you prefer streaming, and a lot of new ones too,.Some very adept coders out there me boys.

Why say that without stating those better apps?

Back