Telnet lesson needed

tronk777

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have been using Rats, PLi build 02/07/2014 OpenPli 4.0 SSL84D for ages now, great image no problems, except i can never make a backup of the image, can never get anything to work, found this the other day, FlashBackup 6.2, added by Ferret, followed his instructions, send to temp then telnet "opkg -force-overwrite install /tmp/FlashBackup*" but no joy, keeps coming back, cannot install /temp/Flashbackup*

Never used telnet before so might be doing something wrong, using telnet on dcc v2.96, don't know if i have to do anything with left hand sub menu, Mount, Unmount, Format and Userscripts

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

I would say it won't install due to lack of space on the 800SE mate
Memory is maxed out due to Images being too big and with plugins installed

just tried it, box just froze, rebooting now, box ok, no backup plugin though.

off out now, will have another go tomorrow

Cheers Rats

Have been using Rats, PLi build 02/07/2014 OpenPli 4.0 SSL84D for ages now, great image no problems, except i can never make a backup of the image, can never get anything to work, found this the other day, FlashBackup 6.2, added by Ferret, followed his instructions, send to temp then telnet "opkg -force-overwrite install /tmp/FlashBackup*" but no joy, keeps coming back, cannot install /temp/Flashbackup*

Never used telnet before so might be doing something wrong, using telnet on dcc v2.96, don't know if i have to do anything with left hand sub menu, Mount, Unmount, Format and Userscripts

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Your comand is wrong though

Use this as it is

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Back