Telewest Broadband

Wish i could get TW, Im stuck on a NTL modem 1.5mb.. crap and slow imho.. when u get the speed u want more..

Whats stops me from crying though is connecting my mobile up to the computer and disabling my modem and seeing what people on 56ghey are surfing at :) i coudlnt nomore lol...

i remember the days took me 6 days to download win xp on 56k.. i had my own phone line and i lived at home lol :|

telewest r not perfect but who is
i can say a bit about bb
i was with bt (yuk) for 18 mths on adsl it started off ok and went steadly down hill
they kept cutting me off
i complained and the did all the regular tests and came up with the modem is faulty
and i had to relace it cos it was over 12mths old
so i told them to fook off and went with telewest i have had no problems with them
oh by the way the adsl modem was ok
a friend is using it and hasbeen for 12 mths +
lol

I have 512/128 ADSL and 768/128 TW BB, the ADSL will be getting cancelled soon as BT's 15GB capping comes into force :flame: .

I've had BT for about 2.5 years and have had intermittent problems throughout, mainly with the actual line itself. BT Yahoo and BT don't actually talk to each other and like to play pass the parcel with problems you may have, regardless of the fact that they use the same equipment and network.

I am happy with Blueyonder BB and have not had any service downtime :).

having a cable internet conection means you actualy get a allways on conection, compared with ADSL which has to be loged onto and I found I was kicked off if idle for to long which is a pain

Well guy's i've had this 1.5mb service for two weeks now....time flies done it :) and can say it's flyin compaired to the ole 56k...:)cheers again for all the feedback.........touch wood.....if i could find some :) LOL

Back