Telewest Broadband

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyboby have any feedback on the above service, good or bad. Have not got on the B/B gravy train yet and these seem to be offering the best service - in the wake of BT/Wanadoo capping and not being in an NTL area :-(

Thanks in advance

Regards

Gotta keep a BT phone line due to me Missus and her job, i believe you have to have an NTL phone package to get the best outta them...correct????

Regards

I use it, and it's been very good, support is very good as well. No cap on useage! and always seems quick. We have it with the phone package so it only cost 20£ for 512 which has been uprated by 50% on downloads. Go for it :salute:

Blueyonder is brilliant,never had any probs with it at all........ 10/10 for me m8 :)

bluesboy said:
I use it, and it's been very good, support is very good as well. No cap on useage! and always seems quick. We have it with the phone package so it only cost 20£ for 512 which has been uprated by 50% on downloads. Go for it :salute:

Cheers m8, not gone for the 3mb upgrade then :)

Regards

zooropa said:
Blueyonder is brilliant,never had any probs with it at all........ 10/10 for me m8 :)

hear hear dont need to say any more zoo :)

Have to agree T/W BB is good ;)

Telewest BB is brillient. Definitely recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 3mb telewest line and it downloads at about 370 kbs if I push it

the pings for online game is no different then a 750k line which I had last year.

If you do not do lots of downloading just yet the 750k its fast then boardband though your telephone line

Back