TelevisionX pids?

Thanks for the quick reply

do you a card of any sort ?

No card at all needed
Note I havent tried this since Setanta went of line but it worked fine before on TeleX and setanta, I have a Topfield PVR, maybe wait for smeone to answer that still has a nokia 221t to make sure it still works

if so have a look on ebay for a nokia 221T freeview box, thats all you need, should be able to pick one up for a tenner now, used be more expensive when you could enter the setanta Pids to get free footie, (but thats finished now) plug your aerial in and a scart lead, do an auto scan picks up all the usual channels, then do a manual scan for channel X, enter the Pid freqs into the boxes using the remote and thats it done

ill have a look see if I can find one

in the mean time I have just been having a read about card sharing
is that still possible and if so were would I find a server thats serving it

I already have a dvb-t digital tuner rest seems to be software
so all I would need is a link to the server

I tried the following pids for crystal Palace CH32

Video PID 5377
Audio PID 7078
Audio/Video PCR 2816

They are much better and the channel does not break up. I'm convinced the PCR pid is regional and syncs audio and video, perhaps someone can confirm if this is the case.

Perhaps someone can also confirm if PCR 2816 is correct for Crystal palace.

Anyone got up-to-date PIDs for Scotland? My box doesn't natively support manual PID entry, but it's a PVR and I can dump the channel list. If I can get verified PIDs then I'll have a go at back onto the disk. Cheers.

does n e 1 know how to get the pids for tele x in south wales..........the knuckle-shuffle web site codes doesnt work 4 me

do you still want them or have you realised it utter rubbish

Back