TelevisionX pids?

kurgan

Member ++
Reaction score
I could be wrong here but I think the pids are:

Video 6465
Audio 6466
PCR 2304

As this is now a ppn channel will these work??

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
I'm getting (in Scotland)

Video PID = 0x1501 (decimal 5377)
Audio PID = 0x1ba6 (decimal 7078
Audio/Video PCR = 0x0b1a (decimal 2842)

I said I could be wrong! Well done m8 it's working with your pids down south too

The UK PIDs are the same, I can't believe they haven't got there own algo yet!

Last edited:
Both sets of these pids actually point to Red Hot. I've got a Topfiield PVR so could put them in, and then checked the schedule on Digiguide.

Can anyone actually confirm the REAL pids for the hidden Television X stream?

I checked out this channel a few times and noticed picture freezing and audio out of sync (rest of freeview channels ok). I wondered if the pids have changed slightly as this has caused a similar problem before. Anyone know??

Yeah m8, I am also on a nokia box. All my other channels are perfect except this one which makes me think one or more of the pids have changed. If you watch the channel for 10 mins or more I am sure you will suffer picture breakup and audi sync problems. Something similar happened a while back. Can anyone extract the exact current pids for TV X, setanta and red hot and post them below?

Thanks

Last edited:
PID's east midlands

R/H
Video 0x1b9e (7070)
Audio 0x1b9f (7071)
A&V 0xob00 (2816)

Setanta
Video 0x0262 (610)
Audio 0x0263 (611)
A&V 0x0262 (610)

TVX
Video (6465)
Audio (6466)
A&V (2304)

Hope this helps

Marty

Thanks m8, The TVX pids I seem am using are

Video PID 5377
Audio PID 7078
Audio/Video PCR 2842

I am in London, so the pids are different in the Midlands?????

Last edited:
Just checked the channel again last night, audio sync is well out. Is this just on Crystal Palace or anywhere else.?? Can anyone confirm the PIDS for Crystal Palace??? Thanks

Good job I don't want this channel on a regular basis LOL! Audio/video sync is well out by a mile. Please post the current pids for London Crystal Palace as a matter of extreme urgency:ASSFLASH:

dont know if there same as here but mine are here:

in hex: 1501 video
1ba6 audio
0b00 pcr
0112 pmt

depends what your trying to watch on though if u get tsreader you can find out your pids....

jealouse of you on crystal transmitter:mad: only one thats got HD, have to give the BBC a kick up the arse and get the coverage more nationwide

dont know if there same as here but mine are here:

in hex: 1501 video
1ba6 audio
0b00 pcr
0112 pmt

depends what your trying to watch on though if u get tsreader you can find out your pids....

jealouse of you on crystal transmitter:mad: only one thats got HD, have to give the BBC a kick up the arse and get the coverage more nationwide

Thanks m8, I need the 4 number pids ie:

Video PID 5377
Audio PID 7078
Audio/Video PCR 2842

Like I say, these pids work but audio is well out of sync with picture

Whats pid's and where do i put it?

You need a box/card that allows the manual input of program indentifier packets (pids) this allows viewing of hidden channels that require a password normally obtained via the telephone at a premium. Currently there is only one channel that operates this way, that being TVX.

Hi All

is this just via pc ??

if so what do you need hardware & software wise

Cheeres
Adam

Back