technomate tm-twin oe where is cccam extension

right here we go, cccam has been enabled to show up if it is there, however it is definately no there as I have checked via DCC, so my next problem is how do I get cccam onto my twin, just tried by pasting the D/L cccam files onto a usb stick, powered off from the back inserted the stick, powered back on then absolutely nothing, so how do I know I have the correct files on the stick and how does my box upload from the stick all too confusing at the mo but I`m at least making steps thanks to the community

download the file enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.1.4_1.1-r2_mipsel.ipk from here m8 Technomate software online

ftp it to the /tmp/ folder on your receiver, then in the vix menu on the receiver, select 'install local extension' and youll see the file, press OK on it, itll install and the receiver may restart, then in the softcam manager, start it, and enable it for startup

now FTP your CCcam.cfg file into the /etc/ folder, and you should be good to go

once this is done, and youre working, id also suggets, that via the vix menu again, go into image manager, and 'create a new backup' then save this somewhere, that way, if something breaks, you have a known working backup you can flash onto your receiver, and be up n running again within a few mins

Last edited by a moderator:
I have sent you a PM.

DCC does not work without a password. This is why it was suggested you get a ftp program or perhaps VuCC

When you say CCcam, are you referring to CCcam.cfg or CCcam the program on the receiver?

That means it is installed. If the options at the bottom show

Stop = it is already running
Start = It is not running.

Enable startup = It is not set to start automatically
Disable Startup = It is set to start automtically

in the softcam facillity I do not have any of what you are saying all I have is autostart blue (which does nothing) and close red

If you enabled cccam and did not have a CCcam.cfg file in etc then it would give you a message to that effect so maybe thats what your where seeing. Put your c1ine into a file and name it CCcam.cfg and ftp it to the etc folder then enable cccam in the options and you should be good to go

I`ve tried this Ian, made the file and ftp`d it but I cannot see anywhere an options to enable cccam

If it is listed, it is installed. It won't start if the config file is missing.

Could you ftp into your receiver and find out if you have the config file for CCcam there? The file is called CCcam.cfg and is located in /etc/

Don't get mixed up between the binary and the config file.

get yourself filezilla ftp programme to ftp your config file and you might want to consider getting TSpanel 6.4.ipk for your box also as this has a great deal of addons ect that you can download straight of the net. if your still stuck P.M. me your e-mail addy and c-line and ill put it in a cfg file for you and send it back then you just need to ftp it into /ect on your twin and re-start c**am and your away. regards mdt

Hi there, I made a blank config file and ftp`d it to the box but once again this did nothing for me.thanks for your help though

Why don't you forward ports 21 and 80 on your router (to your box IP) and then give someone here your WAN IP and let them see wtf is going on as installing CCcam and then its config is as easy as peas :D

Good luck

easy as peas? dont you mean simple as peas m8? OOOSH!!

it sounds like cccam itself isnt installed, if its a basic vix image, then it wont be installed, and the ONLY way is manually.

ive downloaded them all for those who havent got access to a 4Shared account login where most links point to, and uploaded them to my own technomate software archive, and not only that, but i then also got a domain, set it up to point DIRECTLY to the cams, and share the url for others to abuse, cos im a mug like that lol

its address is

double you double you double you dot vixcams dot co dot you kay

or this

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Of course a true Lemon aficionado would know that both easy and simple are equally valid :p

I think you are both wrong as the saying is "Easy Peasy"
Or as we say in Scotland " A piece of piss" :)

abu baniaz has been an absolute diamond and sorted me right out , it was for me and him a complete nightmare, the guy has more knowledge than most of us and full congrats to him and his personal time, i cannot say in words how good he is, it took teamviewer and his own personal time to sort out and I worship him for this, (bows down in recognition)thank you so much, I`M sure i`ll need more help shortly but for now Abu baniaz is my saviour

Yes he's a good egg alright :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

abu baniaz has been an absolute diamond and sorted me right out , it was for me and him a complete nightmare, the guy has more knowledge than most of us and full congrats to him and his personal time, i cannot say in words how good he is, it took teamviewer and his own personal time to sort out and I worship him for this, (bows down in recognition)thank you so much, I`M sure i`ll need more help shortly but for now Abu baniaz is my saviour

nice one for taking the time to write a post like this m8, a lot of people after receiving help either just vanish, or post a final 'all fixed now'

nice one to abu as well for helping out :)

its good to read your all sorted :)

and couldn't agree more with the 2 posts above, :thumbsup: all round :)

I just can`t believe it, after all the time and effort yesterday I`ve just turned on my system and back to square 1 and only freeview pictures

I just can`t believe it, after all the time and effort yesterday I`ve just turned on my system and back to square 1 and only freeview pictures

Did you set CCcam to auto start at boot up?

in softcams it says its running, but just in case where do I go to set CCcam to auto start

in softcams it says its running, but just in case where do I go to set CCcam to auto start

lol I was hoping you wouldnt need to ask that,
I have no idea as I dont have one of these boxes m8,I just noticed one of the lads mentioned it yesterday in one of the posts,

Hold fire I'm sure someone who does know will be along soon :)

Before you start messing is your server down maybe ? Just a thought :)
It dies happen

Back