Technomate TM 500

spike32

Inactive User
Reaction score
HELP IM NEW TO THIS SORT OF STUFF LOL IVE JUST BOUGHT A Technomate TM 500 OF A FREIND WELL THOUGHT WAS A FREIND FOR 240 OPENEND TO RECIEVE ALL CHANNELS IF U NO WAT I MEEN ANYWERE I CAN BUY A BOX CHEAPER PLEASE :banana:

you can buy a TM500 for around the £70 mark however for the other things you want do some research or take out a sub your self.

p.s please dont use ALL CAPS it's considered as shouting and is more likely to offend people to the point they would not help you.

240 quid...you just got ripped off by a typical money grabbing trader type..Return the box and get your money back if you can.

As mentioned that reciver can be bought for 70 quid, then with a bit of reading and effort you can recieve all your channels...

thanks for your help can get the box as u say but im not up to date with things like putting extras on lol u no wat i meen so any help were i can get the software would be so greatfull again thanks

WTF did you pay £240? Go back to the geeza and ask him to sort it out!

no i bought that one for me but a freind is using it at the moment but if i could buy i box cheaper thats already sorted i would do then dont have to buy another one of the guy ho ripped me of as he his wanting 340 for the high-definition one wich is what my mate wants agin thanks 4 the help

Never buy a box thats "already sorted" you will always get ripped off. All the information is here to help you setup a standard reciever for CS, you just have to be willing to learn and do a bit of reading, then ask some questions.

no i bought that one for me but a freind is using it at the moment but if i could buy i box cheaper thats already sorted i would do then dont have to buy another one of the guy ho ripped me of as he his wanting 340 for the high-definition one wich is what my mate wants agin thanks 4 the help

Depending on which HD box it is then £340 is about right for the VU+ Duo I think the going rate is about £350 actually...

Theres a few others which are all above £200 mark for HD boxes, the sorting out bit you can do yourself later.

SD box TM500 Super or TM600 which is a nice standard simple box retails at about £75+ish.

So dont waste your money and getting a box thats sorted, just pay for a box and members on here can point you in the right direction but remember that doesnt mean spoon feeding you.

hi i bought technomate tm-500 super and i can view all free channels but i cant view paid channels can anyone suggest me how to descramble channels ? without actually paying for channels

Thanks
Nav

Depending on which HD box it is then £340 is about right for the VU+ Duo I think the going rate is about £350 actually...

Theres a few others which are all above £200 mark for HD boxes, the sorting out bit you can do yourself later.

SD box TM500 Super or TM600 which is a nice standard simple box retails at about £75+ish.

So dont waste your money and getting a box thats sorted, just pay for a box and members on here can point you in the right direction but remember that doesnt mean spoon feeding you.

Theres a fair few HD CS capable boxes that can be bought well below £200...Openbox S9, Spiderbox, Blademedia, Dm800HD clone, DM500HD clone...

bought a box £60 delivered nice better than £240 lol anyway this is what it says when i bought it This receiver comes complete with gemini 4.70 image and ccam 2.2.1 installed comes complete with channels installed (installed but you have to get them working yourself, buy if you know what your doing),plus dcc manager and Cccam Lines Manager

anyone who is looking should know what these linux boxes can do with a cline.help what do i do now its asking for i.p address any help would be greatfull thanks to u all

Hi all,

I have a Technomate TM-500 super and know very little about what i need to do next. I see links to download firmware files but they all say "Original". Surely i need a different firmware? Or am i missing something?
Once i have the correct firmware installed is there anything else i need?

Any help would be appreciated.

got the box help please lol

got a tm500 any help would be greatfull thanks

dont no wat need new to this need cccam ect thanks for help

Back