Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Technomate TM 500

hi i bought technomate tm-500 super and i can view all free channels but i cant view paid channels can anyone suggest me how to descramble channels ? without actually paying for channels

Thanks
Nav

Er that would be illegal m8. There are plenty of posts on this site that explain how this might be possible from an educational stand point of course. Try the search button

hi I have technomate tm-500 and I can view all freeview channels and I wanna ask that how can i view paid channels on this without any monthly subscription?
Thanks

hi I have technomate tm-500 and I can view all freeview channels and I wanna ask that how can i view paid channels on this without any monthly subscription?
Thanks

simple answer
turn to one of the god channels on easter sunday and start to pray and as christ starts to appear in front of you your channels will open at the same time

need help still

help with what spike 32
stating what you need help with will get you further
i know some of the guys here are good
but i doubt if even digi is a mind reader even after a few stellas and waking up in the middle of a field
seriously though what is your problem

with everthing got a box got cccam on my computer what else do i need and how to send the programs i need to my tm500 thank u

This receiver comes complete with gemini 4.70 image and ccam 2.2.1 installed comes complete with channels installed (installed but you have to get them working yourself,,plus dcc manager and Cccam Lines Manager need to now how to get them working so any help i would be so greatfull

Last edited:
now you will have to find someone to share with but if u aint got a card to share you will have to pay a server.

my mate got same box as me he got his don so what do i need of him to be able to get mine working as say he got all the channels thanks again 4 your help

my mate got same box as me he got his don so what do i need of him to be able to get mine working as say he got all the channels thanks again 4 your help

your mate can not give you anything as he has purchased a preprogramned box sounds like a ยฃ50 clone dreambox preconfigured with gemini image and cccam 221 and set up to conect to a pay server .
he will not even be probably not be able to ftp to the box or even get the cfg file details as the seller would password protect it.
ok your checklist
1. have you changed the original firmware and put on latest ur image for your tm 500?
2.network your box so it talks to your router and your pc
3.download some ftp software most people would use dcc dreambox control centre maybe on site or google will help.
3.conect box to your satelitte dish feed and conect eternet lead from box to router (go into set up communications to see if box has ip address and see if you can get your ip address if you can box is talking to network.
4. scan your channels or download channel list or ftp one to your box using dreambox edit.
5. downloaded cccam any version will do i personally use 2.1.4 or new cs and mgcamnd for your emus
6. downloaded a cccam config file to go with cccam some downloads leave this out and this need to be done separately .(once set up i would recomend you keep a back up of your lines in this once added on your pc or pen drive )
7. downloaded the latest keys (not a lot open but still worth doing )(if you only have a fixed dish for 28e no use skip this option)
8. helpfull path files for you things will start at var then goto var/etc and you will see other sub files
imp ones var/etc/ccam10cfg (this is where you add your lines)
9 .means you have nothing to share you will have to try and get a trial test google is your friend a0s no one will post poayservers or recomendations in open forum
there are some very good forums out there dedicated to this again google is your friend
it took all of us time to find them you will get there in the end.(if you get stuck pm me with what sites you have found and i will let you know if suitable to go to or not
DO NOT USE THE FREE CARDERVER SITES THEY NEVER WORK AND DOWNLOADS COULD CONTAIN NASTIES
10. once you have obtained your line either a c line or n line you put in your cccamcfg file
(the n line can go in another folder but i will not confuse for now)
this is where your ftp software is needed on your pc to do this like mentioned earliar use dcc or similar to ftp the line info into the cccamcfg folder.
11. reboot your box select cccam as the emu and if you have done everthing right and your line is active you should be clearing channels.
follow all the above steps and you will get there
most important thing is to get your box set up first and practise the ftp on your pc so you know what to do when you get your line share info .
as my dad says don't put the cart before the horse
any problems on way to getting your box set up (not just where do i get a line!) (thats like walking into a pub and asking every one in the pub for a line you will not get an answer)
start a new thread with your problem and more people will look and try and help
have fun

Back