Technomate TM-500 Bouquets questions - Help please.

yunus786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi 2 Questions:

1. Where can I download Bouquets for Technomate TM-500. I dont have any Backup Bouquets so I cant restore using Technomate Control Centre. I used 'Dreambox edit', tried FTP some Bouquet list but they either have corrupted Lamedb or has no Lamedb. I guess dreambox Bouquets are not compatible with Technomate bouquets?

2. How do I findout whether my TM-500 is a Enigma 1 or Enigma 2.

Many Thanks in advance.

Hi 2 Questions:

1. Where can I download Bouquets for Technomate TM-500. I dont have any Backup Bouquets so I cant restore using Technomate Control Centre. I used 'Dreambox edit', tried FTP some Bouquet list but they either have corrupted Lamedb or has no Lamedb. I guess dreambox Bouquets are not compatible with Technomate bouquets?

2. How do I findout whether my TM-500 is a Enigma 1 or Enigma 2.

Many Thanks in advance.

the tm500 is enigma1 and will run on dreambox bouquets. i think @rat does a bouquet for e1 boxs but if not try @catseye or @vhannibal. using db edit create a new folder on your pc then dump the channels from your box onto the new folder then send the new bouquet that youve downloaded over to your box then re-load, rregards mdt

the tm500 is enigma1 and will run on dreambox bouquets. i think @rat does a bouquet for e1 boxs but if not try @catseye or @vhannibal. using db edit create a new folder on your pc then dump the channels from your box onto the new folder then send the new bouquet that youve downloaded over to your box then re-load, rregards mdt

Thanks but what is @rat, @catseye or @vhannibal?

not sure if work on tm500 but it works on the tm500super does the blue button not access your panel password o generally 0000 when asks then blue again then select panel "download (server)" and you might get download motorised channel list take your pick off that. i could be wrong but thats how i set my bougets

Thanks but what is @rat, @catseye or @vhannibal?
Rat,Catseye and Vhannibal are three people's usernames. In internet language, the @ is used to refer to a person.

MDT is basically saying try the above mentioned people's lists. There is a section for channel lists, you need the enigma1 versions, they are compatible. Make sure you configure DBedit for your receiver first and you shouldn't get any issues. If you do, restart DBedit and you should be OK.

Another alternative is to use Tonedeff panel and you can download the latest channel settings for your receiver. It is the second sticky from the top.

Rat,Catseye and Vhannibal are three people's usernames. In internet language, the @ is used to refer to a person.

MDT is basically saying try the above mentioned people's lists. There is a section for channel lists, you need the enigma1 versions, they are compatible. Make sure you configure DBedit for your receiver first and you shouldn't get any issues. If you do, restart DBedit and you should be OK.

Another alternative is to use Tonedeff panel and you can download the latest channel settings for your receiver. It is the second sticky from the top.

Thanks Abu-Baniaz, much apprecaited but I can't FTP the Tonedeff file using DCC, I get the following message when conected to the box

"Telnet Connected
FTP Connected
Bootmanager: not found."

When I goto FTP Commander I dont see any folders from the Box on the left widow pane. On the right window pane I see Folders from my PC.

Am I doing something wrong using FTP

I managed to FTP Tonedeff to var/etc but theer is no change?

I use Filezilla client for ftp, anyway you have done that bit.

OK, you have sent my "myserver.info" to var\etc

Press blue button, password of 0000, press blue again, select "download (my server), press OK.
Select "enigma chan list...." (Ignore the date) and press OK. You should have "update chan....." selected, press OK.

This will update your channel list for you. You can also install the script to download the channels automatically.Hope this helps.

Back