Technomate key maker question

devbro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firstly I wouldl like to express my thanks for all word done. But I have a lack of understanding re the key maker that XXXXXXX has kindly given us access to.
Can Dig 19e is down. The last working key given by XXXXXXXX was on 1st April 2011. When I run key maker and look at keys it gives a date beside Can Dig of 4th Feb 2011. Should I expect this to change when it is updated and if so why is it not showing a more recent date?

Firstly I wouldl like to express my thanks for all word done. But I have a lack of understanding re the key maker that XXXXXXX has kindly given us access to.
Can Dig 19e is down. The last working key given by XXXXXXXX was on 1st April 2011. When I run key maker and look at keys it gives a date beside Can Dig of 4th Feb 2011. Should I expect this to change when it is updated and if so why is it not showing a more recent date?

working key BulsatCom (039.0E) - <2011-04-11 20:17:22> that one is till working. you will see when the keys go down you will have a new date next to it for new key m8

Canal Digitaal Nederland 19e is down m8 you only see keys when they are new out only.

tried key maker m8. text will be biss key new just checked

12245:27500:H *************************** Turner (013.0E) 2600 0065 0079 <2011-04-14 18:19:44>

Biss keys need to be enter by REMOTE control

just checked key maker. biss keys new

new Betorium TV 13.0E
new monitor games 13.0E

Last edited:
as I understand it it downloads from the technosat site as it arrives in my download folder ready to load on a stick or you can go the rs232 route if you want,I"ve tried it and it works.
just click on the all satellites box and the rest is automatic

Last edited:
Durr....eres me thinkin they were somehow logged from ur satellite stream,never thought it was from a site lol! Cheers for clearing that up, I will go and sit in a corner with my cone shaped hat on!

Back