Technomate hardware Issues

:( guys Darkman and friends

please would you leave our forum

you are not wanted or welcome here

we support ALL makes of receiver and NOT bias toward one

we may be active on one section over another but thats what box that particular person has

:)

-Can you telling me this in my face ?
I don't think....
You are hiding behide your PC.
:Clap::Clap:
A bann must come for you.
Play with another thing,this is not for you.......

-I can upload you a recording

Can i say it in you r face?? Yes pm me your number
we will meet to day!!
Am not f**king about , al drop you like bag of shit darkman!!

Can i say it in you r face?? Yes pm me your number
we will meet to day!!
Am not f**king about , al drop you like bag of shit darkman!!

Are you a grandpa ?
You can come in Greece to meet me.
Hospitals here are good enough.....

:( guys Darkman and friends

please would you leave our forum

you are not wanted or welcome here

we support ALL makes of receiver and NOT bias toward one

we may be active on one section over another but thats what box that particular person has

:)

You support these will pay you so ?
Nice forum here.
You are Admins and you allow members to insult others.

Are you a grandpa ?
You can come in Greece to meet me.
Hospitals here are good enough.....

ahahahahah here's my number dark-bitch
come up to Newcastle upon tyne ne16!! and ring
al meet ya neebother!!
just remember your the one saying come say it to my face ,
so you better come!! if you don't well next time am down near your shop al pop in!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahahahah here's my number dark-bitch
come up to Newcastle upon tyne ne16!! and ring
al meet ya neebother!!
just remember your the one saying come say it to my face ,
so you better come!! if you don't well next time am down near your shop al pop in!!

I took your number off, or you will have all sorts phoning and textting you.

Looks like this update to the cpu is good news, it's certainly got his knickers in a twist pmsl.

Well it would appear you are banned now anyway, so you need not worry.

funny how he only turned up when some people talking about his spiderbox!
and the only words to come from him is spiderbox is good!
I'll tell you why i payed for siderbox, because i was lied to, just like many others , we were all told is was the end of the world, now didg tv was going , and the only way was to get spiderbox!!
Its so simple to set up a monkey could do it, (But i don't think they be-able to get cccam working)
Oh and it was a guess that you were darkman, but you showed us all that you were him , not only by sticking up for the spider, but asking admin to ban people!! Ps this is not al-sh*t , or spider-crap forum!
as i've said in other post. we tell it how it is , from having box's
we dont lie, if its good and it works we will say so, if its wank like spider is then we will say so!!
we wont go along with your lie's , saying everything is working fine when its not!! lump it or like it!! I/we don't give a ****

I took your number off, or you will have all sorts phoning and textting you.

thanks, he would not ring anyway!!
I am sorry to all our good members and admin's out their!!
I just can't sit back and have people lie about something!!
end of the day, if you want an HD box its a good box, but don't buy it for
gift or to use cccam!!

Last edited:
thanks, he would not ring anyway!!
I am sorry to all our good members and admin's out their!!
I just can't sit back and have people lie about something!!
end of the day, if you want an HD box its a good box, but don't buy it for
gift of to use cccam!!

I dont follow the sat scene, but I believe he is well known for his "stories!"

If you want to find something that don't work and will never work~!!
look at the spiderbox's both 5/9000 cccam don't work atall!!
works like a treat on my tm600, but dark-dick says its my network!!

Bollox! They work fine. There's proof in zaxas' upload

funny how he only turned up when some people talking about his spiderbox!
and the only words to come from him is spiderbox is good!
I'll tell you why i payed for siderbox, because i was lied to, just like many others , we were all told is was the end of the world, now didg tv was going , and the only way was to get spiderbox!!
Its so simple to set up a monkey could do it, (But i don't think they be-able to get cccam working)
Oh and it was a guess that you were darkman, but you showed us all that you were him , not only by sticking up for the spider, but asking admin to ban people!! Ps this is not al-sh*t , or spider-crap forum!
as i've said in other post. we tell it how it is , from having box's
we dont lie, if its good and it works we will say so, if its wank like spider is then we will say so!!
we wont go along with your lie's , saying everything is working fine when its not!! lump it or like it!! I/we don't give a ****

You are a fool and an ignorant imbecile, as well as a liar.
You started on about spiderboxes in a Technomate thread and when proved wrong started on a diatribe that would get you banned even from the sleazy bars you no doubt spend your time in.

I know zaxas and he is not Darkman. Any admin worth his salt would be able to tell that from the IP in Athens.

Admins, this moron graham27 started a personal attack on my friend zaxas and he stays while zaxas gets banned for responding? And you claim that this forum is fair. Hah!

I Was banned here before and then had my account deleted, no doubt it will happen again, and yet I had never posted anything malicious like grahamshite27, I feel I have the right to now!

No big deal, your'e all just TM puppets trying to swindle normal working people out of their hard-earned cash.

I supposed this will be deleted, and I will be banned before I can even read any reply.

Free speech my arse, that's only for your stooges.

It's non of your business but graham27 has recieved an infraction. I understand why he is frustrated.

You will get a ban as you have admittied to having more than 1 account so bye bye.

Well, seems the banhammer has sounded !
I truly Hope this won't happen to often with members in here !

A Long long long time ago I came from A*sat as the banhammer swung every second over there ! (Oh yes we all had multiple accounts lol )

Just an idea But I like to get the hard earned money of the people who want to buy a TM receiver. Thats Economics ! ;)

Well, seems the banhammer has sounded !
I truly Hope this won't happen to often with members in here !

A Long long long time ago I came from A*sat as the banhammer swung every second over there ! (Oh yes we all had multiple accounts lol )

Just an idea But I like to get the hard earned money of the people who want to buy a TM receiver. Thats Economics ! ;)

The ban hammer sounded because darkman is already banned, he has multiple accounts all against the rules.

He is also making serious threats behind the scenes. We do not have to justify bans, but we don't ban willy nilly here so please don't compare dw to alshit forums.

Just to say, there are no hardware issues with the TM-500 / TM-600.

Crazyfool has said that the 500/600 have hardware problems which is a lot of rubbish. First of all, 3 out of the 5 links he posted are about the TM-800 which is to do with the CPU and nothing to do with the 500/600 that he started the thread about.

Another link was a power surge which can make any electronic item faulty and without seeing the receiver, it's hard to say what happened. Another may just need a reflash by serial.

About 'tuning issues' that crazyfool said, I'm not going to check this forum for those issues, but they can have anything to do with the dish set up, alignment, lnb, image version, etc. The tuner used in the 500/600 is a lot better than the clones. Also, the 500/600 work fine as a server.

When you read about dm500 clones on any forum, many, many people have hardware issues. I haven't personally come across any for the 500/600, just image related issues.

UR_team

I dont even own any of this equipment, but just lol as an outsider tbh.

I really dont understand the darkman and his random rants. If the box works as well as he claims, then why does he feel the need to join forums and defend the product with threats of violence? Surely if the box worked as it should, then that would be defence enough?

Secondly, uploading a video of something working actually proves nothing. It could be showing anything you wish, bit of editing, and it could be a microwave running a CS. lmao

Remember the internet is not real life, and making threats of violence over the web, just shows how immature and idiotic you really are. It must make you feel so hard that you can threaten people from behind a keyboard. For the record, I am shaking behind my laptop writing this post. :Quiver: lol

Final point, my daddy is still harder then your daddy so there :p

Bollox! They work fine. There's proof in zaxas' upload

You are a fool and an ignorant imbecile, as well as a liar.
You started on about spiderboxes in a Technomate thread and when proved wrong started on a diatribe that would get you banned even from the sleazy bars you no doubt spend your time in.

I know zaxas and he is not Darkman. Any admin worth his salt would be able to tell that from the IP in Athens.

Admins, this moron graham27 started a personal attack on my friend zaxas and he stays while zaxas gets banned for responding? And you claim that this forum is fair. Hah!

I Was banned here before and then had my account deleted, no doubt it will happen again, and yet I had never posted anything malicious like grahamshite27, I feel I have the right to now!

No big deal, your'e all just TM puppets trying to swindle normal working people out of their hard-earned cash.

I supposed this will be deleted, and I will be banned before I can even read any reply.

Free speech my arse, that's only for your stooges.

That's so sweet of you , bit**!! I could make a vid of both my TM600 working mint running cccam ,and my spider failing to run cccam!
But i think you'ed just make up some lie, I don't know what you'ed say?
prob's say i was switching my network on and off to make it look bad!
well theirs lot's of people out their with the same problem!!
maybe if you fixed the problems con-man you would not have to come out fighting all the time!!
I wonder whatever next will come out from the con-man???

I know, how about a motor with LEDS on??
just what we need , sod the cccam on the spider i want a motor with LEDS on .......lol

Your right about the free speech on, al-sit all night and it wont lol
If i'm a fan boy of TM, then so be it , rather that than be a fanboy of the con-man!! if you want to say anything to me we have a pm
so use it , i'll give you my number and we'll sort it!
Ps sorry agin to all good member and admin's!!

Last edited:
Back