Technomate hardware Issues

Apart from epg issues my tm500 is rock solid.

I have flashed it twice in the year ive had it, i never have to reboot it i get no glitching or freezing.The only thing i do to it is flash tonedeffs channel list every now and then.

If the tm800 becomes anywere near as good as my tm500 ill be a happy man.

Ive also had a dm600 clone and that was spot on too.

hi guys, reading this is really depressing.

why are people so bothered about what others think, as long as you are happy with the box then that's all that matters.

i have a tm500 running as a server and i think it is great. i have minimal problems with it - cant compare to anything else as is only server i have ever had.

1 thing i would like to ask.
once in a while i can find my tm500 (original not super) just completely switched off, like someone has unplugged the power from it. to get it back working again i just power it off/on from the back. any ideas what this could be?
(this happens rarely maybe 1 a week).

and 1 more question, my tm500 original takes ~5min to scan 28.2 , why does my tm500 super take ~20min for same task?

Last edited:
If you want to find something that don't work and will never work~!!
look at the spiderbox's both 5/9000 cccam don't work atall!!
works like a treat on my tm600, but dark-dick says its my network!!

So does the HD7000 run CCCam then ?

Weird....I have a Spiderbox HD7000 connected to my home server ( TM600 running Newcs & CCcam 2.1.1 ), and it works very well indeed..Is it that its no good as a server ?

Its ok mate....Mine works really well indeed, i have to say that it has worked when connected to my debian server what was running 2.1.3....Although i had problems getting it to connect at first, and i got myself banned off Bobi's forum when i questioned its poor connection problems. But right now there is a HD7000, DM500s and a Eagle DM500 connected to the Sly Minidish, and my TM600 connected to the Motor on the roof, and they all work very well indeed.

my tm600 has been running for 4 and a half months on 28east and running 2.14 and ive had to re-boot it once about 2 weeks ago. im extremley happy with it and would consider a upgrade to a hi-def version when funds allowed.regards mdt

Back