Technomate - Al Jazeera Card not working since Phantompatch/Softcam Key

jammer2209

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a Technomate 5300 m usb super with a genuine Al Jazeera card for the 8 sports channels. Tonight I updated the box with the latest firmwire from the official technomate website, then patched the Phatom-patch, then updated the Softcam key.

Now my Al Jazeera channels that i've paid for are scrambled. Please help.

I've tried re-scaning for channels, removing and re-inserting the card and even a factory reset. None of these helped. Please help.

Kind regards
Jammer

Hi again jammer2209,

Try this method... then check if your Official card works...

Full Factory Reset
Load TM Original Software
Full Factory Reset
Load Phantompatch
Full Factory Reset
Load cndf file
Load TMSoftcam keyfile

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks Zorch, will do. The cndf file - a quick google tells me that's a channel data file.

I originally didn't upload this. Could this be my problem?

Should I still do as you mention above?

Also, do I keep my card in throughout this process?

Kind regards and thank you for your time - much appreciated
jammer2209

Hi again jammer2209,

The cndf file - a quick google tells me that's a channel data file.

I originally didn't upload this. Could this be my problem?

No mate... the cndf file simply saves all of the satellites/channels you have stored on your receiver... it's just so you don't have to re-scan satellites/transponders again and again after every Original software/Phantompatch update...

Create/save a cndf file

Menu > USB > Data Transfer > Red button > Upload Channel Data

Should I still do as you mention above?

Also, do I keep my card in throughout this process?

Yes mate... by all means try re-flashing your receiver the way I mentioned... and I would take the Official card out of the receiver during this process...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks again Zorch
I've just done all that and still the same problem - all the Al Jazeera Sports channels are still scrambled. I did all of those and then put the card in the receiver, turned it off, turned it back on again, but they're still scrambled.

Kind regards
Jamie

Hi again jammer2209,

When the Official card is in the receiver... is it still being recognised/read...?

Menu > Smart card > ??????

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi again jammer2209,

...and you are definitely using the following transponder frequency...?

Eutelsat Hot Bird 13C at 13.0°E

11.296 H [27500] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Wide Beam Europe]

Irdeto2/Viaccess4.0/KeyFly

Al Jazeera Sport Channel +1
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +2
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +3
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +4
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +5
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +6
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +7
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +8
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +9
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +10

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi,

Yes these are the channels I'm using on those frequencies.

I meant the card is recognised under MENU-->SMARTCARD. But, the channels are still blocked.

Do you think it could be the key with viaccess lines that's not working well with the smartcard? Under Menu --> 'Information' I have two choices, CAS and BISS. They have viaccess lines in them. Or is it not this?

Thanks
Jamie

Hi again jammer2209,

...and you are definitely using the following transponder frequency...?

Eutelsat Hot Bird 13C at 13.0°E

11.296 H [27500] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Wide Beam Europe]

Irdeto2/Viaccess4.0/KeyFly

Al Jazeera Sport Channel +1
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +2
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +3
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +4
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +5
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +6
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +7
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +8
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +9
Al Jazeera Sport Channel +10

Best Wishes,
Zorch

The channels are in the channel list. But when I press 'OK' I get a black screen and then about 10 seconds later it says CHANNEL SCRAMBLED

Hi again jammer2209,

Perhaps you ought to try re-flashing again... but this time do not load the Phantompatch... then try the Official card with just the Technomate Original software... see if that works... maybe the patch is affecting something...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi again jammer2209,

When you have loaded TM O/S try this as well...

Menu > System Settings > Password Setting > Press OK > PIN 0-0-0-0 > Set Receiver Lock OFF > Set Remote/Ch/Install Lock OFF > Set Lock Channel Confirm OFF > Age Limit FREE > Current Password enter 0-0-0-0 > New Password enter 0-0-0-0 > Verify Password enter 0-0-0-0 > Password Changed > Press Exit > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? YES > Go to IP Settings > DHCP Usage OFF > Press Exit > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? YES > Exit all menus

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks,
What do I do with the card during all of this? Keep it in throughout?
Or put it in at the end? Will try this later tonight and get back to you. Thanks again
Jammer
Hi again jammer2209,

When you have loaded TM O/S try this as well...

Menu > System Settings > Password Setting > Press OK > PIN 0-0-0-0 > Set Receiver Lock OFF > Set Remote/Ch/Install Lock OFF > Set Lock Channel Confirm OFF > Age Limit FREE > Current Password enter 0-0-0-0 > New Password enter 0-0-0-0 > Verify Password enter 0-0-0-0 > Password Changed > Press Exit > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? YES > Go to IP Settings > DHCP Usage OFF > Press Exit > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? YES > Exit all menus

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi again jammer2209,

ALWAYS remove the Official viewing card when applying/altering any software... then re-insert the card when all changes have been made and saved...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Back