Technomate 5300 D + USB Super

if you load the latest available patch, and the latest keys (which get updated more often) then youll get the most available with your equipment

this wont unlock all channels though

Cheers DD, the click for satellite help link in your sig, when you click it and click on technomate software and keys, the link is down.

in the same boat here, I cant wait to have a play and find out what can be viewed.

Gonna purchase a 5400 whats the super bit about?

do i need to download this sofware to be able to enter the key, because i been trying to enter this key but i can't

Brand new to all this sat stuff so hear goes ball deep.

Got myself the above tm, a dark motor and trying to use an existing sky dish and LNB about 5 yr old.

Everything seems set up ok after a bit bodging got a few sats.

But would I be better to invest in a new round dish and if so what size.

been doing the rounds on he net and found the king of sat site but maps on dish size are a bit muddled.

Any info or directions appreciated

Get your self over to LyngSat - Lyngemark Satellite.

Once there have a look for the satelite you are wanting to receive.

For example here is 1 west.

Read down the transponder list and find the channel you want to receive. Once you have found the transponder, read across to see what "Beam" the transponder is broadcasting on and follow the link.

This will open a map up which will show you the footprint of the beam with a table giving you indicative aerial sizes. For example here is the Spot 1 beam for the above sat.

Back