technical thread on MOSC's and reacent EMM

hello fallen, i hope what you heard yesterday was a real rumour, as i heard today they are lookin at funcards today but i think its rumour

hello fallen, i hope what you heard yesterday was a real rumour, as i heard today they are lookin at funcards today but i think its rumour

They aint exactly gonna sit back and do nothing about the problem,if you ran a business and suffered from theft,you would'nt let it happen.

somebody in another forum said there is going to be another big hit either monday or wednesday, anyone heard of this?

yes appharently this time it will melt the card in the box knackering up all the contacts . not sure where i heard it though:FRIGHT:

yes appharently this time it will melt the card in the box knackering up all the contacts . not sure where i heard it though:FRIGHT:

What they sending a flame down the cable? I seriously doubt they could melt the cards.....

somebody in another forum said there is going to be another big hit either monday or wednesday, anyone heard of this?

Its actually quite likely there will be another attack soon. Looking at the pattern on other providers a kill hit like this one is often followed by a series of further attacks

Its all just speculation though so maybe nothing more will happen till after the Nagra3 rollout ;)

nagra 3 bout time we had a real challenge lol . sky here we come !! . imagine all them lost minimum subs . no one in there right mind would chose ntsmell unless they were getting something for nowt

Imagine the law suits they would have with all them house fires !! or maybe they would just offer you free cable tv for life lol !!:WEE1:

i glitched a rom11 bod card

it had otp marked co22 = 02

i used the exact same image i used on my unmarked rom11(still working co22 : 00)

when i put the image on the card

it worked for about 15 mins and got hit

i really think 02 is a test fail mark

because my other card with 00 is still going strong

well i have about 3 that are marked o2 but are still going strong

ohh by the way they seem to be marking co25

and that is bad news because when u glitch a card it gets marked at co25

according to sk it will probably wipe out all glitched rom11's

possibly they preparing for another attack???

Back