Talk Sport presenters

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
I guess if you read this, that you probably listen to TalkSport radio.
Which presenter(s) talks thro his ar*e the most.

For me it would have to be Mickey Quinn, always has a lot to say, but blatantly knows very little about the subject that he is spouting on about, his sidekick Adrian Durham is nearly as bad.

Today, a listener suggested that Peter Crouch should be in the England team in front of Wayne Rooney, because of their respective goal records for England.
They absolutely slaughtered this guy, after cutting him off so that he couldn't prove them wrong.
Crouch 11 goals in 17 games
Rooney 12 goals in 36 games
F*cking Muppets

Should this be in the rant room?:ASSFLASH:

I totaly agree.... Crouch is a monster and no one can get near him... Although he is much better on the floor than in the air.... But don't tell anyone.... Although Rooney has more natural talent.... I think rooney is better just sitting between the front man and the Midfield and running at defenders as good as he does.... It's a tough one but at the moment England need goals and crouch is the man....

Gaunty is a tosser you are right - Ian Collins thinks the sun shines out of his arse (Mr late night graveyard shift couldnt cut it on the morning show so back to nights lol)

On the plus side Alan Brazil is pure class - Hawksby and Jacobs always raise a smile - and even though I dont agree with his politics George Galloway is a scream!!

marsh is a total twat and brazil is brilliant even though hes a tic fan.

John Gaunt likes the sound of his own voice so much i am surprised he lets any callers to air. im sure he could spout cr*p for the 4 hours he does without any input for anybody else.

Mike Parry is a bit of an idiot too, tries to be contravertial to get listeners interested but im sure most think he is a twart

Rodney Marsh was ok in very very small doses.

I suppose its all personal taste really, but i listen most days in the car, in morning to Brazil and beky which is ok, but turn over or listen to cd's from 10:00

i like hawksby and jacobs, they are funny a lot of the time even thou they support duff footy teams, they seem to be real people, and some of the correspondents they get on from around the world talking about football in South America, Germay, France, Italy and Spain, are very good.

my fav was 'james whale' don't know if he still around, he use to crack me up,
talk radio days.

James Whale is still on Talksport. He does Sunday to Thursday nights 10pm-1am
George Galloway is a good listen, at least he lets people who disagree with him have their say, unlike Jon Gaunt. I used to enjoy the mid morning phone in till he took over. I hate how he cuts people off, and he really talks complete crap most of the time!

Talk Sport presenters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you read this, that you probably listen to TalkSport radio.
Which presenter(s) talks thro his ar*e the most.

For me it would have to be Mickey Quinn, always has a lot to say, but blatantly knows very little about the subject that he is spouting on about, his sidekick Adrian Durham is nearly as bad.

That arsehole Durham has now called Jamie Carragher a bottler
Jamie F*cking Carragher a bottler

He is now officially the biggest arsehole on radio

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJxocLDfEA[/YOUTUBE]​

Back