The Girl Who Said No (To Rooney)

God help you mate - no offense, but you sound pretty messed up!! I hope you have or will explain your fasinating positive philosophies and outlooks on life to your present or future Mrs Emeralds ;)

Emarald probably opted for a poor choice of words but I think his point was that some people on here are being a little excessive considering the fact that he's A) young B) stinking rich C) an ego fuelled and constantly pampered footballer - and I'm not defending Rooney but what I think Emarald is saying is what do you expect from a pig other than a grunt ? Rooney is a young filthy rich footballer from Liverpool....has he ever been role model material ? TBH the best options for kids are footballers nowhere near the England jersy - ie players like Danny Murphy who never seem to get into trouble or bitch to the media but of course most kids want to emulate the highly visible great players but with that I think people need to start getting realistic just a tad imho.....

i dont understand why he is married tbh

if he wants to get his cock out at every opportunity then he can but why stay married

I personally think this BA stewardess just wants her 15 minutes of fame, she is publicising a kiss and tell story without a kiss and tell story to tell....thats clever.

Rooney is a twat anyway, his kid will have to read all about it one day and face the abuse from other kids about his dad shagging all around. Its the kid I feel sorry for.

They never learn, if she will open her legs for money then she will open her mouth as well.

Bet the air stewardess was on her bad week.lol..and more raging with the other slappers for jumping in,so she sold her story instead.These footballers need to wise up about these tell tale tarts its getting a weekly occurrence and boring reading, just stay single if they want to muck about simples.

Back