Taken from another forum - cyclist killed in Spalding - can you help?

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Was posted this morning...........

clutching at straws maybe but a dear friend of mine's son was killed around 9pm last night on the A151 in Bourne Rd, Spalding (Lincs).

He was wearing a hi vis jacket so the driver had no excuse not to see him. The lad's lights were still on when his mother found him dead in a ditch.

This breaks my heart

The car will be extensively damaged and the driver needs to be found. If you have any info please contact the police

If any more info comes through I'll post back

so sorry mate that sad hope thay get the **** bet he been drinking

so sorry mate that sad hope thay get the **** bet he been drinking

Cheers Bobby, no need to be sorry towards me though if you know what I mean, just trying to spread the word from another forum member who I don't know

DW is huge and I personally had help in finding relatives in Dublin last year from this forum so who knows

Drive aways are wankers, left one of my work colleagues in a wheel chair paralysed from waist down, left him for dead again had all the right gear on and lights etc,

Shit news hope they catch him/her and throw the book at the git.

Spineless bastards. They usually get them in the end.

Shit news hope they catch him/her and throw the book at the git.

There's a joke to be made there but I'll leave it as an insinuation as doesn't feel the appropriate place to go balls out.

just an update, police have arrested someone

BBC News - Timothy Osborn: Arrest in hit-and-run cyclist death

Taken from another forum but not sure if it's connected
Oh shit. - Bike Chat Forums

From what I've read I think its the same thing, his brother has posted on the forum saying he saw a dear, swerved to avoid it, hit something, assumed it was the deer and carried on. Whether thats what happened or not I dont know but its a sad story for everyone involved :(

Back