system restore

craigend33

Banned
Reaction score
tried to do a system restore today 10 times a tryed the thing but with no joy, ive used different restore points and i also have plenty off disc space usage i even set the slider to half way but still couldnt get it to a date to restore.any help on this wud be really appreciated.:Cheers:

Hi M8

system restore is usually straight forward
the only things i can suggest is that you
turn off any virus checkers etc before performing
the restore - also try defragmenting the hard drive
to compact any free space and reduce any reading errors during
the restore - good luck

system restore occasionally dosnt work and is very tempremental, sounds as though their is an error in yours, best thing is to go into the heart of your computer and fix things bit by bit

craigend33 said:
tried to do a system restore today 10 times a tryed the thing but with no joy, ive used different restore points and i also have plenty off disc space usage i even set the slider to half way but still couldnt get it to a date to restore.any help on this wud be really appreciated.:Cheers:

Well this guy craigend33 still hasnt managed to get system restore working, as far as iam aware he tried you guys suggestions but it still dont work, can he get some help with this please chaps ???

Iam interested to find out whats wrong too as ive had a few mates with same probs.

cheers :Cheers:

Back