System Keeps Shutting Down Problems ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
My system shuts down totally after an hour or two, i think it might be summit either to do with the power supply or the tempreature, but iam not sure.

I can be sitting playing away at games and then the computer just shuts down totally, no warnings no nuffin.

Then all that happens is the blue neon light that usually indicates the system is switched on flash's on/off every couple of seconds, even pressing the on/off button doesnt do anything, the neon keeps flashing and the pc does nuffin, it stays off, only way i can get it to boot back up like i have now is to pull the power out the back then plug back in, then everything seems ok.

this is all very strange, first time ive seen this happen on my system, i dunno whats going on ??

Can someone whos in the know please give help ?

i brought one of them PC Diagnostic POST CARD about 2 years ago, after my gigabyte 7nnxp MB had a fault. ( i paid £140 for it then) one of my mate at work mention to me, becuase he had one, and i ask him if i can borrow it, to find the fault. before i borrow the post card of him. i tried 3 amd cpu, 2 graphic cards, few momery stick, 2 PSU, it took me few days and nights. that my MB was faulty. after that i brought 1 from myself from ebay, it cost me about £7 from HK. now on i always use it, when i am repairing the pc or building a new pc. before anyone reply abt the MB.. the LED light up on MB but there was nothing on the screen...just black screen

no offence m8 but its great to see another member who cant type are is drunk lol you remind me of me 100% merry crimbo

Back