superdud

unison

good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
what i want to do is open port 30000 on the virgin superdud for ps3
thanks in advance
unison

update enabled kai through avg firewall been into router port forwarded 30000 unticked firwall and flooding on router go to open port checker still closed :Cry: bloody super dud

in advanced settings port forwarding and you should see in the pic i have attached uni mate

Attachments

• virmin crap.rar
    116.3 KB · Views: 8
is your windows firewall on in the background?

tried that went to enable it said already enabled kai working fine just says waiting for console to be connected

are you connected through the router still?

i mean ps3 router pc as apposed to ps3 pc router

port forwarding just does not work, well for me anyway, on FW R26, tried to setup an ftp server but alas port always closed.

ps3 to router pc to router saying reachable now happy days thanks rep added

im in the f1 arena now if you want to try

it doesnt need a cross over on a router. should still work though methinks. might be worth trying with a patch

tried with both have a attachment you just put on and makes it xover still no joy

well im pretty sure you will need the xover adaptor when you try it on your lappy mate. that is how i have it set up with mine also.

port forwarding just does not work, well for me anyway, on FW R26, tried to setup an ftp server but alas port always closed.
Just out of interest, have you got windows firewall activated as i was having major problems with my ftp & thought it was the hub too so i was trying all kinds of settings to get it working and turned out windows firewall was the problem... even though it was setup to allow ftp connections.

Eventually ended up going through hamachi with windows firewall turned off to get it working.

i willgive it a try now but rawsy pmd me saying with kai he as never been able to get it working straight to the router can't speak for ftp

Just out of interest, have you got windows firewall activated as i was having major problems with my ftp & thought it was the hub too so i was trying all kinds of settings to get it working and turned out windows firewall was the problem... even though it was setup to allow ftp connections.

Eventually ended up going through hamachi with windows firewall turned off to get it working.

Tried it off and on

Back